• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kick Azz Toys From Your Childhood...
1 1

964 posts in this topic

My main case is always changing, right now it is very cereal heavy. Some boxes are in the less than 5 known zone... I am a nerd..

case.jpg

Green Ghost :cloud9:

I remember that one and some other game called... Which Witch hm

Im guessing this is the Regular Yoda?

Its not really sealed anymore as the Plastic bubble is yellow and cracked and the bottom has a huge hole where Yoda can drop through.

Plus the Card has some bends.

Worth getting graded?

I am trying to find a space for my Transformers collection which are in storage.

IMG_20120428_150316

IMG_20120428_150330

My main case is always changing, right now it is very cereal heavy. Some boxes are in the less than 5 known zone... I am a nerd..

case.jpg

Freakies cereal! I loved it as a kid.

Cool case!

If the figure can be removed AFA won't grade it as a MOC figure.

Peace,

Chip

I dont expect them do.

I wonder will they grade it with the card but classify as a lose figure

@Ares - If the blister breach is significant enough that the figure could be removed, there are two ways this can go with AFA.

The first is refusal for MOC grading, where the only option would be to put in a sealed case with no grade assigned. You would also receive a refusal report with a very brief explanation why it was refused.

This option would come with your choice of a regular sealed acrylic case, or a sealed archival (UV protective) one for displaying.

The second would be that the figure would be removed from the blister and card, and graded as a loose figure. It would not receive a U-grade designation because of the blister breach.

If the blister is not completely removed from the card, but only partially with an opening, you might get a little more at resale as is.

I'd only go the MOC refusal route in an archival if you want to keep it.

Just picked these up. I had a few Star Wars figures when I was a kid but that was primarily what my brother collected while I did Joes. Remember I had Yoda and Hammerhead along with the droid building set. Going to keep some of my favs and rest are Joe trading fodder.

125492.jpg.3057342e132b3b4e6fcab318112d15cd.jpg

125493.jpg.e37f3387d848570ceb867aadb9076bbc.jpg

125494.jpg.e4e93494650c260b09c4aed64fb79392.jpg

125495.jpg.489b795f530c3ad8f0e6e9aa45cc3517.jpg

Hey, comicwiz -- by any chance do you know if the 2nd edition of the John Kellerman Star Wars book is close to coming out?

I've passed up a few 1st editions on eBay, because I want to believe the 2nd will eventually see the light of day.

Maybe a Kickstarter campaign would help?