• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kick Azz Toys From Your Childhood...
1 1

964 posts in this topic

I hadn't thought of this in a LONG time, but we were discussing old TV shows today and BJ and the Bear came up which reminded me of this. I had no clue what it was called, but after some Google searching I found it! I had this one and my brother had the red and white one. They had "cb radios" as the sleeper part of the cab .. anyone else remember this or have it?? It would be cool to find them in a box somewhere at my parents house, heh.

C.B. McHaul toy line, this is the Bear Masher!

1-28-20134-18-51PM_zpsff423a24.jpg

I still have this beast from when I was a kid

51lgfg1n45L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

About the only thing I want on the toy front is to get some of those (original megazord, white tiger zord, etc.) as well as some Mego stuff.

Edited by Tuffy

Transformers Shockwave and I had many awesome times.

ssc8Uxq.jpg

I had two of these and used to run around the yard going nuts with them. My grandmother sold them at a garage sale without my permission along with a majority of my toy box. It was one of the worst days of my childhood (I had a very good childhood).

I still have this beast from when I was a kid

51lgfg1n45L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

About the only thing I want on the toy front is to get some of those (original megazord, white tiger zord, etc.) as well as some Mego stuff.

:cloud9: my childhood!

finally got around to setting up and taking pics of the set i was lucky enough to win on ebay a few years back:

IMG_0039_zps23bd43aa.jpg

:applause: I've been looking for one of these Amsco sets for a LONG time. Saw it advertised as a kid, but never saw it for sale in a toy store. Very, very cool!

^ when i was a kid my sister gave me one for a present. I thought it was cool but i was more into the mego's they were just plain easier to play with. i eventually gave it away after about 5 or 6 years to another kid. Spent a long time wondering what it was and thinking i would never see it again. I couldn't even remember its name. Thank God for the internet it makes acquiring items like this possible.

Anybody pick up anything cool lately? Post.

Other than the Sideswipe I got on the boards, not much here. I will be listing a boxed Jetfire and some other items shortly though.

Pat

Currently locked up at work until I find a suitable place that it will not get molested on my desk:

Masterpiece Red Alert

I doubt that the American retailers would bring this variant to sale in the states so I ordered the Japanese issue. I had the original and it was one of my favorite toys as a kid.

reduced-image_4480_106.jpg

http://tfsource.com/products/view/product_id/4480

Anybody pick up anything cool lately? Post.

Other than the Sideswipe I got on the boards, not much here. I will be listing a boxed Jetfire and some other items shortly though.

Pat

I did pick up quite a few pieces from January to now. Just last week I scored some nice stuff from a guy about 30 minutes from where I live. I'm getting ready for a show so I'll see what I can do about posting some images before then. Otherwise, I'll post a few pics of my table/set-up which will show a bunch of the stuff I picked-up.