• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are you Reading now ..... other than comics ?
7 7

1,854 posts in this topic

Just finished reading the Hunger Games trilogy

in the middle of reading the Bourne trilogy (on book 2)

in the middle of reading the Harry Potter series (on book 6)

will be starting the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo trilogy soon

recently finished the latest Dresden book

that's it for now :D

I started Game of Thrones the other day.

Loving it so far.

I bought the 4 book box set with my last big amazon purchase. I can't be sure when I'll start -- maybe January.

Loving it so far.

I bought the 4 book box set with my last big amazon purchase. I can't be sure when I'll start -- maybe January.

I did the exact same thing (4 book box set on Amazon). I'm trying to get thru this and maybe the second book before the new season starts on HBO.

Borrowed my wife's car yesterday and noticed a book sitting in between the seats. It was The Hunger Games. Now i've seen something about this being a movie but not sure what it was about. Anyway, I cracked it open before bed last night and couldn't put it down. Just finished it up a few minutes ago. I really enjoyed it. And apparently its for like teenagers I guess. (shrug)

Borrowed my wife's car yesterday and noticed a book sitting in between the seats. It was The Hunger Games. Now i've seen something about this being a movie but not sure what it was about. Anyway, I cracked it open before bed last night and couldn't put it down. Just finished it up a few minutes ago. I really enjoyed it. And apparently its for like teenagers I guess. (shrug)

Not JUST for teenagers! :sumo: But it is classified as "young adult" despite the subject matter, which is quite serious. I've been promoting these books (the trilogy) for two years now, and I'm so happy that these are finally becoming popular here in the States.

Btw, besides those I've been reading more recently "Ready, Player, One" which I feel a lot of you guys would enjoy. Also "The Night Circus" for those who like fiction such as "Water for Elephants".

Loving it so far.

Just an update...you should start it now. It's incredible. I don't have alot of free time, but when I do, I'm reading it. I'm over halfway thru now. I hope to finish it in a week or so. Can't wait to start on the next one.

Loving it so far.

Just an update...you should start it now. It's incredible. I don't have alot of free time, but when I do, I'm reading it. I'm over halfway thru now. I hope to finish it in a week or so. Can't wait to start on the next one.

hm

• Administrator

Just finished re-reading Dune (read it in high school, waiting for my mom to ship me the rest of the series since I read them all back then) and am now reading All Shall Be Well by Deborah Crombie, which I picked up due to the Gemma James character, but I find I really like them and they're quick reads (good for traveling).

Loving it so far.

+1 My problem is the new Elder Scrolls game is getting released. Sorry Kindle . . . :ohnoez:

This is what I have read in the past 2 months...all by L'Amour

Sackett’s Land

To the Far Blue Mountains

The Warrior’s Path

Jubal Sackett

Ride the River

The Daybreakers

The Courting of Griselda

(short story in “End of the Drive”)

Lando

Sackett

Booty for a Badman