• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Marvel 1st issues project

330 posts in this topic

That is so cool! I always forget how important those reprint copies were to me as I was just learning to appreciate my comics history.

Nice cover!

Thank you!

yeah, when i was a kid i couldnt afford back issues of the Avengers so i would buy bunches of Marvel Triple Action Avengers reprints from my LCS's 10 for a dollar boxes :cloud9:

Just got 7 more 1st issues from seanfingh on the way so i'll post pics of them when they get here. I must warn you guys though that 1 of them has a certain little pest boy naked on the cover! :blush:

That is so cool! I always forget how important those reprint copies were to me as I was just learning to appreciate my comics history.

Nice cover!

Thank you!

yeah, when i was a kid i couldnt afford back issues of the Avengers so i would buy bunches of Marvel Triple Action Avengers reprints from my LCS's 10 for a dollar boxes :cloud9:

Just got 7 more 1st issues from seanfingh on the way so i'll post pics of them when they get here. I must warn you guys though that 1 of them has a certain little pest boy naked on the cover! :blush:

You got a Peter the Pest #1...Now your buying cool books! lol(worship)

Nice cover!

Thank you!

You got a Peter the Pest #1...Now your buying cool books! lol(worship)

Yeah, I figure I'll take my Peter the little pest 1, Chili 1 and Night Nurse 1 out with me to go clubbin and watch all the ladies swoon! :headbang:

You're a buying machine!!!!!! Sweet centering on that book. (thumbs u

It seems that way but the INSANE thing is, even after these 2 im posting now AND the 7 more i have waiting at the PO from seanfingh, my set will still only be 18th in the registry! Some of these other people are truly mind boggling buying machines!!! :ohnoez:

Anywho, heres 2 more i just got today from joeypost. One that you dont see very often and one that is as run of the mill as they come. I have a weird feeling that these may have been pressed lol

fear1.jpg

nova1.jpg

Got my books from seahfingh today :cloud9:

spw1.jpg

devd1.jpg

bg1.jpg

arrgh1.jpg

mpr1.jpg

kazar19741.jpg

And last but not least, the most perverted 1st issue cover in Marvel history and the all-time fav of the NAMBLA sickos, Peter the little Pest (thumbs u

plp1.jpg

Happy hunting fellows... (thumbs u

I know if he puts up his first issues from the SA Marvel set, I won't be giving anyone a chance on the issues missing from mine. Sorry. :insane: