• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Marvel 1st issues project

330 posts in this topic

Yeah, you guys arent convincing me that annuals are #1 issues dammit!!! lol

And yes, i agree with you, price variants do NOT count! Especially considering how damn expensive the SW variants are (tsk)

How are the Anuuals not #1s??? If your only dont around the bronze age...name one Annual that is expensive? (shrug)

Ok, admit it! You saw the pic with my wifes butt and you're trying to send me to divorce court right? lol

I guess the BA ones arent very expensive but the SA ones are BIGTIME $$$ other than X-men and Avengers annual1 and even those are fairly pricey. In my mind though, annuals arent "1st issues". I guess others would disagree but i just dont see it especially considering i have VERY few #1 annuals. Other than Invaders annual 1, i cant think of any others off the top of my head that i have. I'm sure there are a few tucked away somewhere but not many thats for sure.

Captain America Annual 1

Chamber of Darkness Special 1

Chili Special 1

Conan the Barbarian Annual 1

Daredevil Annual 1

Defenders Annual 1

Doctor Strange Annual 1

Eternals Annual 1

Howard the Duck Annual 1

Invaders Annual 1

Mad About Millie Annual 1

Marvel Team-Up Annual 1

Marvel Two-In-One Annual 1

Master Of Kung Fu Annual 1

Micronauts Annual 1

My Love Special Edition 1

Power Man Annual 1

Rawhide Kid Special 1

Spectacular Spider-Man Annual 1

Star Wars Annual 1

Sub-Mariner Annual 1

Tarzan Annual 1

Tower of Shadows Special 1

X-Men Annual 1

:makepoint:

Yeah, those might not be very expensive but tell me the last time you saw a 9.0+ slabbed copy of about half of those damn things for sale!

I can see that this "project" is going to push my instant gratification personality to the breaking point :frustrated:

Captain America Annual 1

Chili Special 1

Daredevil Annual 1

Defenders Annual 1

Doctor Strange Annual 1

Eternals Annual 1

Howard the Duck Annual 1

Invaders Annual 1

Marvel Team-Up Annual 1

Micronauts Annual 1

Power Man Annual 1

Rawhide Kid Special 1

Star Wars Annual 1

Sub-Mariner Annual 1

Tarzan Annual 1

X-Men Annual 1

Piece of cake for a guy like you. (thumbs u

And yes, i agree with you, price variants do NOT count! Especially considering how damn expensive the SW variants are (tsk)

How are the Anuuals not #1s??? If your only dont around the bronze age...name one Annual that is expensive? (shrug)

Ok, admit it! You saw the pic with my wifes butt and you're trying to send me to divorce court right? lol

I guess the BA ones arent very expensive but the SA ones are BIGTIME $$$ other than X-men and Avengers annual1 and even those are fairly pricey. In my mind though, annuals arent "1st issues". I guess others would disagree but i just dont see it especially considering i have VERY few #1 annuals. Other than Invaders annual 1, i cant think of any others off the top of my head that i have. I'm sure there are a few tucked away somewhere but not many thats for sure.

What the hell does that mean? lol. Your wifes butt is on the internet? Must have missed it. lol This thread just got real weird. lol

Captain America Annual 1

Chili Special 1

Daredevil Annual 1

Defenders Annual 1

Doctor Strange Annual 1

Eternals Annual 1

Howard the Duck Annual 1

Invaders Annual 1

Marvel Team-Up Annual 1

Micronauts Annual 1

Power Man Annual 1

Rawhide Kid Special 1

Star Wars Annual 1

Sub-Mariner Annual 1

Tarzan Annual 1

X-Men Annual 1

Yeah I know right...guy has a X Men 8.5...and an Af #15 6.0...where is the hard book on that list? :insane:

What the hell does that mean? lol. Your wifes butt is on the internet? Must have missed it. lol This thread just got real weird. lol

I cant remember why but i posted this pic in a thread and someone photoshopped it into this which i thought was funny as hell so i kept it. Other than the Thing and Mr. fantastic violating my wifey, it made me laugh my off!

shannonsbootybook.jpg

Captain America Annual 1

Chili Special 1

Daredevil Annual 1

Defenders Annual 1

Doctor Strange Annual 1

Eternals Annual 1

Howard the Duck Annual 1

Invaders Annual 1

Marvel Team-Up Annual 1

Micronauts Annual 1

Power Man Annual 1

Rawhide Kid Special 1

Star Wars Annual 1

Sub-Mariner Annual 1

Tarzan Annual 1

X-Men Annual 1

Yeah I know right...guy has a X Men 8.5...and an Af #15 6.0...where is the hard book on that list? :insane:

Hey, that Xmen1 was bought raw a LONG time ago for WAYYYYYY less than what it goes for now. The AF15 is actually a 7.0 but believe me, my comic funds have a limit which is rapidly being approached! Hopefully, i can win the $218 million powerball tonight and knock EVERY book off that list QUICK!!! lol

Captain America Annual 1

Chili Special 1

Daredevil Annual 1

Defenders Annual 1

Doctor Strange Annual 1

Eternals Annual 1

Howard the Duck Annual 1

Invaders Annual 1

Marvel Team-Up Annual 1

Micronauts Annual 1

Power Man Annual 1

Rawhide Kid Special 1

Star Wars Annual 1

Sub-Mariner Annual 1

Tarzan Annual 1

X-Men Annual 1

Hey, that Xmen1 was bought raw a LONG time ago for WAYYYYYY less than what it goes for now. The AF15 is actually a 7.0 but believe me, my comic funds have a limit which is rapidly being approached! Hopefully, i can win the $218 million powerball tonight and knock EVERY book off that list QUICK!!! lol

Ohhhh the AF #15 is a 7.0....ohhhh....Tarzan Annual #1 is much less expensive...lol. And thanks for bringing me up to speed on your wifes bu...forget it. lol Come on now and say the Annuals are part of the #1 bronze set... :makepoint:

Nope, not doing it! Annuals are NOT 1st issues dammit!!! lol

Wow...and I was liking your collecting style there for awhile. Then you throw out this collecting curveball. Its a sad day in comic history. lol(shrug)

Cmon man! I already have enough OCD's ruining my life and now you gotta jam your comic OCD into my collection! :sumo:

lol

Wow...and I was liking your collecting style there for awhile. Then you throw out this collecting curveball. Its a sad day in comic history. lol(shrug)

Cmon man! I already have enough OCD's ruining my life and now you gotta jam your comic OCD into my collection! :sumo:

lol

You are the one saying the Annuals dont count as #1 issues. OCD has ruined my life enough...Time to start using it as a weapon against people...lol This thread was your idea...and your collecting goal...just trying to keep you honest in doing it! lol

lol

You know it's going to really eat at that OCD if you don't add the Annual #1s :baiting:

lol

You know it's going to really eat at that OCD if you don't add the Annual #1s :baiting:

lol

this is what my wifes talking about when she says i take the fun out of all of my hobbies!

The Annuals are the Annuals. They are not regularly and sequentially published. They are just compilations that are published semi-regularly. NOT true 1st Issues. :sumo:

Damn Sean your taking the fun out of it. :makepoint: