• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Marvel 1st issues project

330 posts in this topic

Peter from Portugal got you on that one. :cry:

Yeah, i saw his post :mad:

It was my fault really, i underestimated what someone would be willing to pay bigtime. I should have realized it would go as high as it did and adjust my bid accordingly but there was just no freaking recent GPA numbers. What i thought was a pretty strong bid got spanked doh!

sufunk,

no worries. should a chili 9.8 ever surface ( and I'll be sure to get it ), consider my 9.6 yours ( the other 9.6 tied for highest grade belongs to colmoreman)

We have faith in you now get out there and buy some funny books :sumo:

lol

I'm trying danggit!!!

Like my Avengers run though, it's just getting tough to find the ones i need. This is why i can never stick to finishing runs. Its all fun when you start and there are a million and 1 books out there to get. Once you start getting close to finishing and the books are tougher to find, i get frustrated and start a new run. VERY limited number of 1st issues available the last 2 nights but oh well, theres always next month (thumbs u

sufunk,

no worries. should a chili 9.8 ever surface ( and I'll be sure to get it ), consider my 9.6 yours ( the other 9.6 tied for highest grade belongs to colmoreman)

DAMN!

I was hoping you were having buyers remorse and when i sent you a PM later today offering to take that lame Chili off your hands, you'd jump at the offer! lol

nope sorry...

gonna make #1 on both the registry sets I'm working on...want to finish them quick quick too...

want to start on a ultra high grade avengers run myself...

nope sorry...

gonna make #1 on both the registry sets I'm working on...want to finish them quick quick too...

Congrats man, that was a SICK copy :applause:

That was the difference, i was bidding like i wanted it not that i HAD to have it. I would have liked to get it at the right price but i'll be happy with a nice 9.0-9.4 if i can find it. That 9.6 sure was nice though!

nope sorry...

Congrats man, that was a SICK copy :applause:

That was the difference, i was bidding like i wanted it not that i HAD to have it. I would have liked to get it at the right price but i'll be happy with a nice 9.0-9.4 if i can find it. That 9.6 sure was nice though!

There are a couple of nice 9.4s out there. I sold one in a C-Link Auction last year or end of '09.

Nothing, nada, zilch for my project from the Clink auction the last 2 nights :(

It's getting harder to find #1's that i dont have and the few i needed in the Clink auction just went too high for my blood. I did want that 9.6 Chili #1 BAD but just couldnt bid high enough.

Chili #1!!! Now your talking!!!! What did that go for? I dont follow those auctions at all. I wanna see Mad About Millie next!!!! lol

It's getting harder to find #1's that i dont have and the few i needed in the Clink auction just went too high for my blood. I did want that 9.6 Chili #1 BAD but just couldnt bid high enough.

Chili #1!!! Now your talking!!!! What did that go for? I dont follow those auctions at all. I wanna see Mad About Millie next!!!! lol

$865

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fallsub%2Easp%3F1%3D1%26Focused%3D1%26id%3D1059%26TO%3D%26FROM%3D%26pg%3D5%26x%3D12%26y%3D4%23Item%5F888233&id=888233

It sure was a SWEET copy but just a little too rich for my blood with all the early Avengers i still need :(

What would a Chili #1 CGC 9.4 with White Pages go for these days.

$865

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fallsub%2Easp%3F1%3D1%26Focused%3D1%26id%3D1059%26TO%3D%26FROM%3D%26pg%3D5%26x%3D12%26y%3D4%23Item%5F888233&id=888233

It sure was a SWEET copy but just a little too rich for my blood with all the early Avengers i still need :(

$865

I'd guess if a 9.6 top census Pedigree got $865, a 9.4 would go for about $350-400ish (shrug)

That's what I thought. Considering selling my Chili #1 CGC 9.4 White :whatev:

$865

I'd guess if a 9.6 top census Pedigree got $865, a 9.4 would go for about $350-400ish (shrug)

$865

WOW!! That is a pretty heavy price...Nice to see you say you were looking for one!!! Maybe you turned the corner in your collecting!!! lol Now where are the damn Annuals!!! lol

Got a couple new #1's in the mail today courtesy of primeinvestibles. Definitely not ones that you see everyday. When i get home from work in a few hours, i'll post some scans (thumbs u