• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "Early" Action Comics Club (#1-24)
9 9

1,479 posts in this topic

A 4.0 sold a year ago for $2376.

Thanks Jeff. Bought a copy a year or two ago. I was just wondering if I paid too much--which I did not.

I was at Wonder-Con. Looked around for you but obviously we missed one another. Hope to see you at SDCC.

The white background of the logo is really, really white. What a pretty copy! :applause:

mvbpkxjnbs1lnmgfg.jpg

Thx!

Haha, in this issue all he does is stop some civilian boat blackmailers. Nothing to do with any military anything. I wish it did.

I have no idea if Supes kills any Axis in the comics, but that's an interesting question.

Does anyone know which book has his first interior fight with axis military?

I don't think the price tag on Action 1 has moved. (I'm a little worried it's going to start to stagnate in those mid grades now that it is already out of reach for 99.9% of collectors in that half million dollar range for a nice copy. I wouldn't even be surprised if prices came down a little in certain grades over time)

To me, the question is, with Action 1s being unaffordable to almost everyone, how much higher does that drag prices on AC 7/10/13.

:bump:

(shrug)

:ohnoez:

well if you,ve got nill to say, dont bump the thread ... (shrug)

I just thought of something to type:

with the action 13 sale (34K) where does that PUT the ACTION 1 price tag (shrug)

Same place it should be. The 13 went for FMv so that won't "bump" action 1 prices. If anything it is action 1 prices that make action 13 prices realistic (thumbs u

I finally made it!

I'm glad it's raw, as it was fun to read.

I do wish he actually fought a tank in the issue...

...and it was full of Nazis.

9099513760_f486d59c33_c.jpg

btw, great book, I love Action #17 (thumbs u

I don't think the price tag on Action 1 has moved. (I'm a little worried it's going to start to stagnate in those mid grades now that it is already out of reach for 99.9% of collectors in that half million dollar range for a nice copy. I wouldn't even be surprised if prices came down a little in certain grades over time)

To me, the question is, with Action 1s being unaffordable to almost everyone, how much higher does that drag prices on AC 7/10/13.

Or you can turn it upside down: when they drag a copy of action 1 out of a friggin wall, virtually torn in half and looking like it survived the apocalypse, and it still sells for a gazillion $$$$. - then I wonder if that book (A1) can go any higher at all? Why? cause nobody can afford it anymore ... at least not among the people who like funny books.