• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebayer to watch out for: bijoubaby05

471 posts in this topic

I noticed yesterday that a Silver Surfer #4 Grade: 9.2/9.4 sold for $559 to a Canadian seller

If you look at what he resells books for I'm sure he'll have no problem making his money back on another sucker if he ever sells a book at his BiN prices. :o

Lesjokolat has cgc deals without any pictures

Lesjokolat was the seller of that AF15 CGC 5.5 that sold for $18,000 that soon thereafter sold on clink for $9,000. Avoid hm

I noticed yesterday that a Silver Surfer #4 Grade: 9.2/9.4 sold for $559 to a Canadian seller

If you look at what he resells books for I'm sure he'll have no problem making his money back on another sucker if he ever sells a book at his BiN prices. :o

Lesjokolat has cgc deals without any pictures

Lesjokolat was the seller of that AF15 CGC 5.5 that sold for $18,000 that soon thereafter sold on clink for $9,000. Avoid hm

Is there a story behind that? Was it a CGC 5.5? I'm not familar with him or this book.

Fraud falls into a classification of crime which requires knowledge and intent.

If someone intentionally and deliberately provides misinformation about an item so that it will fetch higher sales prices, thats fraud.

Obviously I am not talking about instances where someone can genuinely debate a grading by a slight margin.

But If someone has the knowledge and ability to discern between different grade levels, and that person advertises grades THEY KNOW are dramatically inflated so that they can make hundreds or thousands more than they would normally, its called FRAUD.

But is it fraud in the legal sense?

Yep.

Fraudulent misrepresentation is an established crime.

Before someone gets all defensive, I am NOT saying that anyone here is committing fraud.

However I was under the impression, apparently incorrectly so, that someone on EBAY was KNOWN to be intentionally deceiving buyers , so that the buyers would pay more.

I read the thread and I actually thought people here were pissed off and ready to take action.

So I thought Id provide some information which could be useful.

But it turned out that the examples I provided were bogus.

Still, some people here appear to have legitimate evidence. And if that person has committed fraud against you, you should take action.

Just google "fraudulent misrepresentation" and/or "internet auction fraud" and you'll find all sorts of resources for help.

Fraud falls into a classification of crime which requires knowledge and intent.

If someone intentionally and deliberately provides misinformation about an item so that it will fetch higher sales prices, thats fraud.

Obviously I am not talking about instances where someone can genuinely debate a grading by a slight margin.

But If someone has the knowledge and ability to discern between different grade levels, and that person advertises grades THEY KNOW are dramatically inflated so that they can make hundreds or thousands more than they would normally, its called FRAUD.

But is it fraud in the legal sense?

Yep.

Fraudulent misrepresentation is an established crime.

Before someone gets all defensive, I am NOT saying that anyone here is committing fraud.

However I was under the impression, apparently incorrectly so, that someone on EBAY was KNOWN to be intentionally deceiving buyers , so that the buyers would pay more.

I read the thread and I actually thought people here were pissed off and ready to take action.

So I thought Id provide some information which could be useful.

But it turned out that the examples I provided were bogus.

Still, some people here appear to have legitimate evidence. And if that person has committed fraud against you, you should take action.

Just google "fraudulent misrepresentation" and/or "internet auction fraud" and you'll find all sorts of resources for help.

So "buyer beware" no longer applies. :cloud9:

Got this message from bijou through Fleece-bay today...

Dear trmoore54,

Nothing is wrong with my JIM #83 and my Fantastic Four #1. Stop trying to make people hate me for no reason. As soon as you see a nice comic, you run to the boards and try to make people think I'm doing something bad. I'm sick and tired of it.

- bijoubaby05

So everybody back off...as he is sick and tired of it... :devil::tonofbricks::sumo::makepoint:rantrant:o:insane::screwy::pullhair::frustrated::censored:lol

It just doesn't matter.

It just doesn't matter.

It just doesn't matter.

It just doesn't matter.

It just doesn't matter.

It just doesn't matter.

It just doesn't matter.

It just doesn't matter.

It just doesn't matter.

It just doesn't matter.

It just doesn't matter.

It just doesn't matter.

It just doesn't matter.

It just doesn't matter.

All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy.

All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy.

Paragraphs, please.