• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2011

400 posts in this topic

Greektown? :wishluck:

I don't recall you going any previous years so why now?

Well your recollection sucks, dingus. Only official forum dinner I have ever been to, and it was awesome.

:acclaim:

I'Ll be set up and have been buying like crazy lately. should have 20-25 long boxes of brand new silver and bronze some high grade, a great silver age run of batman, sgt fury run 1 up, and some nice cgc books green lantern 1 4.5, tos 57 8.5, tomb of dracula 10 9.0, avebgers 57 8.5, come find me these will be all priced to sell fast. dont know the booth yet but im always in front of the food court.

Any 75% off O'hare (shrug) hotels available yet.

This.

Who wants to be the first to offer $49 on Priceline and see if the Hyatt accepts it?

It has worked the past two years, but I'm not sure when that window of opportunity exists.

:eek:

Where's Leroy?

It always works when he does it!

No Hyatt this year on Priceline

I got the

Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel

8500 West Bryn Mawr Avenue · Chicago, IL 60631

For $69 a night.

3 nights $248 with taxes.

Not bad but not great

Thats where I stayed last year when i did the priceline thing. It is a beautiful hotel. It is not walking distance. They did have a shuttle that took us back and forth to the Convention center. They even picked me up and dropped me off at the hyatt.

Jeff

Through the Hyatt website you can get a room for $95 per night which includes parking.

Is this the Hyatt on Bryn Mahr? Bit confusing, as :slapfight: there are 2 Hyatts in O'hare/Rosemont area.

It's the Hyatt Regency O'Hare on Bryn Mahr. A good friend of mine gave me this info yesterday, but I haven't verified it myself. I just looked at the hotel website and the cheapest rate I saw was $179 per night. I just sent my friend an e-mail asking for more info.

EDIT: Priceline has the Hyatt Regency O'Hare for $120 per night. (With taxes and fees it's $136 per night.) If I find out how my friend got it for $95 I will share that info here.