• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,913 posts in this topic

I'll show them when they get back. HOM 252 (893censored-thumb.gif Modern) and Ghosts 28 (my favorite Ghosts cover by Cardy)

Bought the Ghosts from Heritage, and the HOM from some yahoo on eBay. I have other copies of the HOM issue, but this was the nicest. Well, now I know foreheadslap.gif

Good news: HOM 256 (first graded in Census, Wrightson cvr), Ghosts 23 and 29 will be blue label. Hoping for 9.2 or better on those.

It's OK. He won't be snoozing when I get my HOMs slabbed by CGC.

Doesn't matter if you're not selling confused-smiley-013.gif

Honestly, I'm pissed. Just got news that a couple of books are coming back restored. 893censored-thumb.gif

Pov, you're right. Just had to strike back. My apologies to all the big wigs with nice books.

So no one's books matter if they're not selling??? Just 'cause you got a couple of PLODs doesn't mean you can poo-poo on other ppl's books like a spoiled brat. Not very mature. 893naughty-thumb.gif

nice book, btw. I have a CGC 9.0 I purchased for a whopping $35, and yes, I can see the CCA and issue number on my copy. And If/when I upgrade, that will be a requirement. I think whomever laid out this issue didn't give the printers leeway for errors--or the guy running the machine was too drunk to notice the problem.

Does anyone know the story behind why this issue didn't cut well?

I apologized already. Get over it. I have. I've seen every one here get a little tempermental, and you want to come down on me? puhlease.

Did Architect make you the "Enforcer?"

Yeah! He apologized most graciously, too. But I gues Gracious and BOC are like aluminum and wine. They make no sense together! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

And Sterling? thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

grin.gif

Since things seem kinda slow here in the BA horror thread...

Look! A Marvel Superhero horror fest! poke2.gif

gssh1.jpg

Norinn, cool book, I love that issue along with Giant-Spidey #1 w/Dracula. Be prepared though. Whenever I put up a Marvel monster book, the book gets berated and called a "superhero" book and not true horror. I disagree, in a sense. But I love those covers and think mixing horror along with superheroes is a really cool thing. So you go Morbius, Man-Wolf and gang. These are the horror books I grew up on, it was the DCs of the same era that came decades later for me. thumbsup2.gif ----Sid