• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,909 posts in this topic

Not sure who's copy it was, but yeah it did come from Metro's online inventory...$475...bought it in March or April of this year, I believe..very sweet book!
Wasn't it a crooked mofo copy? Dave sold it on Metro and then bought the 9.4 WP that I sold to someone else earlier! yay.gif

crooked mofo? Does that mean off-center? If so, maybe a little, but nothing out of the ordinary for a 52 pager, and certainly by no means is it an aesthetically ugly book. I'm pleased with it! grin.gif
Well....if you post a scan of it, I think the others may not concur about it not being fugly! tongue.gif

I saw it on ComicLink ages ago and said.. crazy.gif

mad.gif If it makes you feel better, have your little digs. But I think you're being a little silly. It's a tough book in HG, and in my world this one's a non-fugly book. But here's the scan. Feel free to poke it with a stick, if it makes you feel better about yourself. It still won't burst my enthusiasm for this book.

589a8c2ba6801_657554-Non-FuglyGhosts1.JPG.8bce4878f53a0100833ac4c180744275.JPG

mad.gif If it makes you feel better, have your little digs. But I think you're being a little silly. It's a tough book in HG, and in my world this one's a non-fugly book. But here's the scan. Feel free to poke it with a stick, if it makes you feel better about yourself. It still won't burst my enthusiasm for this book.

Don't listen to Greggy... he becomes overly aggressive when he's feeling insecure about the quality of his sweet, sweet DC's.

crooked mofo? Does that mean off-center? If so, maybe a little, but nothing out of the ordinary for a 52 pager, and certainly by no means is it an aesthetically ugly book. I'm pleased with it! grin.gif
Well....if you post a scan of it, I think the others may not concur about it not being fugly! tongue.gif

I saw it on ComicLink ages ago and said.. crazy.gif

Hey, c'mon G. You are breaking the oath of comic enthusiests everywhere to rag on another's prized comic. That's like telling a guy his wife is fugly. Just a no-no. Geez, if you don't like this 9.4 then you'd REALLY not like my Ghosts #1 which is PGA APP 7.5. That book even looks nice to me. Sorry that it would be bird cage liner for you.

Just wanted to let you guys know I listed the books below in the Marketplace. High Grade Charlton Horror, including four from the Boston Pedigree. Reasonably priced. Sorry for the interruption!

Red

charltons.jpg

For those of you who are Wrightson collectors: Yesturday I was rummaging through some issues of DC's "Plop" comics. While it is intended to be a humor comic, I noticed a true Wrightson horror story in the back of issue # 5. Just thought I'd mention it, in case someone was interested. hi.gif

Great avatar! 27_laughing.gif

3033.jpg

"And now you contemptible harpy, I shall end your oppressive reign of matriarichal tyranny"

Or my favorite..

Mother... I have a present for you in my diaper.. and I will tell you this.. it is not a toaster!