• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite Good Girl Covers...

420 posts in this topic

So I have done my due diligence and gone through this entire thread start to finish. Granted, many of the links are dead, but I did not find what I was looking for. Could someone pretty please with a cherry on top please post their copy of Blue Beetle 54? While PL #17 and a few others all qualify for cult GGA status, for my money, nothing tops that Kamen cover. Anyone? :baiting::wishluck::foryou:

So I have done my due diligence and gone through this entire thread start to finish. Granted, many of the links are dead, but I did not find what I was looking for. Could someone pretty please with a cherry on top please post their copy of Blue Beetle 54? While PL #17 and a few others all qualify for cult GGA status, for my money, nothing tops that Kamen cover. Anyone? :baiting::wishluck::foryou:
This isn't mine but I found the image. Is this the one you wanted?

blue_beetle54_1948.jpg

Here you go Dannyboy:

60886-BlueBeetle54(MH)(2).jpg.c56d8de9596cf86722cda77e521e15e5.jpg

This isn't mine but I found the image. Is this the one you wanted?

blue_beetle54_1948.jpg

I know it's just a comic book....but I'd like to tap that.

Here you go Dannyboy:

We don't want to see your reader! Show us your top copy! :kidaround:

How come the reflection of her arm extends above the mirror, and where is the bra strap that should be on her back?

It's nice, but I'll stick with Baker and Seven Seas #4

OK by me but do you like it as much as this Schomburg?

bb

1626389426_aff358fcf0_b.jpg

1625487513_4ed0d94121_b.jpg

How come the reflection of her arm extends above the mirror, and where is the bra strap that should be on her back?

OK by me but do you like it as much as this Schomburg?

bb

1626389426_aff358fcf0_b.jpg

1625487513_4ed0d94121_b.jpg

Apples and oranges, my friend...

Thank you sir. And may I say that that is one beautiful copy. :cloud9: Dear me. If I'm 12 years old and have a dime in my pocket, how do I not buy that book?

If I was twelve and saw that cover one the newstand, I'd have more than a dime in my pocket.

Both covers are wonderful, but I prefer Baker's South Sea Girl.

Here you go Dannyboy:

Mile High :cloud9: One day it will hopefully hold a place in my collection :wishluck:

not to mention the tiny ankle and humungous calf perspective problem.

Its OK and I LOVE kamen but its not his best IMO