• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Threatening PM's.
3 3

767 posts in this topic

If anyone wants to meet Mr. Fuller, all they have to do is go to Mega Con in Orlando. He's always there.

We should organize a mass forum meeting with him. lol

I fully intend to introduce myself if we were to meet.

Almost worth the price of a plane ticket

I really enjoy getting this kind of PM.

"donna i'll put a bullet in your head"

A quote like that obviously comes from someone who would have to study to be stupid. Chances are "einstein" would have the gun pointed backwards and blow his own head off...

afi_noobgun.jpg

If anyone wants to meet Mr. Fuller, all they have to do is go to Mega Con in Orlando. He's always there.

We should organize a mass forum meeting with him. lol

I fully intend to introduce myself if we were to meet.

:fear: Well, he's obviously never met you because he would not be emailing you if he had...not only are you one of the nicest people on the boards, you are not exactly the meekest looking person.

Perhaps, it's time to start a let's meet Mr Fuller fund;)

It's a shame, he seems to enjoy comics, it's too bad he's so troubled.

I just got back home from a chili cookoff,and come across this? This Mr. Fuller has one hell of a problem,just what did he think would come of this insane post? Buddy you better fill up on your meds before you hurt yourself and others,douchenozzle.F-ing piece of sheit. :insane:

I really enjoy getting this kind of PM.

"donna i'll put a bullet in your head"

Really? At what point do the moderators review registration before accepting someone as a member here?

doh!

For the newbs like myself, why is this guy such a douchenozzle?

Obviously he has issues but was there some falling out or deal gone bad or something? What's the backstory with this douchenozzle???

For the record mike, i don't get threatening ones but for some reason he always likes to pm me with each new shill account (shrug)

Edited by sufunk

He's in the Hall of Shame as AlleyBat, that was one of his first alias's. He's since come back many times, makes many threats and loves to start trouble. He picks the weekends, because there are less mods here then and he comes back VERY often under all kinds of different names.

A few times he was OK for a few weeks, no one could tell he was Harold Fuller alia Alley Bat, etc, but he always goes off. He used to live in Ohio, but I believe he's in Florida now.

Sorry to hear about this Mike..

Luckily it seems the mods take this sort of thing on straight away.

yeah from what I hear I wouldn't make a threat to you lol but I like you and wouldn't either..

hope the guy is banned forever and I personally offer my services to kick him in the nads if I see him at a con..there is a short line but I'll be happy to rack him for ya!!

Sorry to hear this Mike.. I can't comprehend this sort of comment... I'm a pretty quiet guy and can't understand someone getting so worked up on a forum.

There is part of me that says yeah file a report since this guy seems to keep coming at you. Kind of a better safe than sorry.

It might be worth it to see if the mods can do a little more to beef up their shill-fu skills

I know this was addressed in another thread but a member here was PMing me to meet him outside..take it like a man,grow a pair, show my ballz, and he would beat my azz..gave me his phone number and address and wanted me to act like a man..internet tough guys and so stupid he did not understand I would not grow a pair..and had no intention of meeting him at the next con unless accompanied by someone else who would beat him senseless..

he did not get a ban I just blocked him put him on ignore but he got a vacation from the board for threats ..

big bad internet tough guys..

sorry it happened to you Mike ..

Obviously he has issues but was there some falling out or deal gone bad or something? What's the backstory with this douchenozzle???

For the record mike, i don't get threatening ones but for some reason he always likes to pm me with each new shill account (shrug)

It all started with this sales thread....

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2415936&fpart=1

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2415936&fpart=1

Man that was such a crazy thread.

...I personally offer my services to kick him in the nads if I see him at a con..there is a short line but I'll be happy to rack him for ya!!

Let's start a fundraiser ASAP to get Not*Sure* a nice vacation to the sunshine state!

I am sure I will try next year and like a bad penny that doosh keeps turning up..a mighty plus is I am the mistress of disguise and have the ability to sneak up on someone .."oops my bad sooooo sorry I was looking at the wall of comics and in turning to look at that guy in the costume and accidentally kicked my knee into your scrotum so hard you can taste your nutz..my unapologies"

but I'll be happy to rack him for ya!!

lol Why does this not sound like such a bad thing to me??

lol maybe you are into that sort of thing I guess a "7 gates of hell" sort of guy might think so :roflmao:

and if you got that without a google you are a badddddd baddddd boy

Sorry I am bumping this so I do not detract from the orignal content of the thread with my humor..