• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyingDonut

17 posts in this topic

Casa Donut in troubled waters

Let's take a short break from all the trolling, strikes, hatred, petty grievances, threats, feuds, gripes, wounded pride, anger, &c.

All of that wonderfully delightful stuff will still be here tomorrow.

In the meantime, think of Donut. :(

This weather here over the past 72 hours has been insane -- easily the worst sustained heavy rainfall I've seen in this area as long as I've been living here (since 1977)...and that includes all the major hurricanes and tropical storms that have hit us.

What a mess! My heart goes out to Dan...been there before, and it really, really sucks...

Yeah it too me about 3 hours to get home today... normally it is 30 - 45 minutes. Bunch of road closures that are killing traffic around here. So far we seem to be ok but we have two ponds/water collection areas that are getting filled up. While I was on the road they said that the county was starting to evacuate 4 roads in Huntington.:eek:

Glad that all the Donuts are safe.

Thanks for the link, Pennies. I wouldn't have seen it otherwise.

Dan, you have my greatest sympathies. I wrote more in your thread.

Words are fairly cheap at the moment, so I'll put one of these here:

:sorry:

Should we call him FloatingDonut? hm

Looks like quite a mess. :sorry:

The whole DC area is a mess. Lots and lots of flooding in places it shouldn't.

This is a local Ford dealer in Upper Marlboro:

:eek:

Can you imagine showing up to your work place and finding all your inventory and business sitting in six or seven feet of water?! Wow.

I hope you're doing as best as you can be under these circumstances, Dan. :foryou: