• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your San Francisco/Tom Reilly books
4 4

856 posts in this topic

That's what I'm talking 'bout! I want to see as many of these beauties as possible. Sadly, I believe this is the only one I have left (that I can think of).

How 'bout you Mitch??? Isn't it about time YOU "manned-up" and show us a few of your books from this collection?

Let's get this thread rocking again!

comtopnotch10riley1_zpsw2lyh9pa.jpg

comtopnotch10riley2_zpsh7sfpgew.jpg

That's what I'm talking 'bout! I want to see as many of these beauties as possible. Sadly, I believe this is the only one I have left (that I can think of).

How 'bout you Mitch??? Isn't it about time YOU "manned-up" and show us a few of your books from this collection?

Let's get this thread rocking again!

comtopnotch10riley1_zpsw2lyh9pa.jpg

comtopnotch10riley2_zpsh7sfpgew.jpg

(thumbs u Outstanding! :applause:

Nice books, fellas. :applause:

The egregious issues with Bob Beerbohm cycle endlessly - if anyone would like further information/confirmation and/or feel the need to continue the discussion, may I respectfully direct you here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7244300#Post7244300

The egregious issues with Bob Beerbohm cycle endlessly - if anyone would like further information/confirmation and/or feel the need to continue the discussion, may I respectfully direct you here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7244300#Post7244300

I still don't understand the details of bobs dispute with you. In the past I have asked you to explain your position on the lobby card deal which involved the time travelers 1964...and an other card. I have yet to recive a response .... So here is my question to you again have you paid bob for the two sf lobby' cards that he sent you, if not why not? I await your response.....

Edited by Mmehdy

I still don't understand the details of bobs dispute with you. In the past I have asked you to explain your position on the lobby card deal which involved the time travelers 1964...and an other card. I have yet to recive a response .... So here is my question to you again have you paid bob for the two sf lobby' cards that he sent you, if not why not? I await your response.....

Mitch, I think we are all just plain tired of this, and it's really a shame to divert such a wonderful thread away from it's true purpose.

Can we please do as nearmint requests and get back to posting books here?

There really isn't anywhere else to go with this.

:foryou:

Mitch, I think we are all just plain tired of this, and it's really a shame to divert such a wonderful thread away from it's true purpose.

(thumbs u +1

Around in circles? That's what we usually do. :D

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7244300#Post7244300 stirthepot.gif

I still don't understand the details of bobs dispute with you. In the past I have asked you to explain your position on the lobby card deal which involved the time travelers 1964...and an other card. I have yet to recive a response .... So here is my question to you again have you paid bob for the two sf lobby' cards that he sent you, if not why not? I await your response.....stirthepot.gifstirthepot.gif

Mitch, I think we are all just plain tired of this, and it's really a shame to divert such a wonderful thread away from it's true purpose. Smiley_Angry-FireExtinguisher.gif

Can we please do as nearmint requests and get back to posting books here? :angel:

:baiting::devil:

My take on this. :grin:

(shrug) Listen, guys..... I think it's time for a nice group hug and a trip to the Go-Go Bar...... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

(shrug)Listen, guys..... I think it's time for a nice group hug and a trip to the Go-Go Bar...... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hm

Felix, I think I can safely say Steve is his biggest attacker. I can accept that but what I cannot accept is for over the last year I have asked Steve to simply explain his position on the lobby card deal with bob in which bob has yet to be paid and Steve still has the lobby cards. Why is this so difficult and it is not just me the moderators can check my pm list... I am not the only here who wants a simple answer so I too can walk away from this Felix. Then everybody can move on

Felix, I think I can safely say Steve is his biggest attacker. I can accept that but what I cannot accept is for over the last year I have asked Steve to simply explain his position on the lobby card deal with bob in which bob has yet to be paid and Steve still has the lobby cards. Why is this so difficult and it is not just me the moderators can check my pm list... I am not the only here who wants a simple answer so I too can walk away from this Felix. Then everybody can move on

Mitch, you're wasting your time flogging a decomposing horse. I doubt there's anything that would sway consensus one way or the other unless Steve was wearing a body-cam at the time he conducted business with Bob.

Personally, given Bob's history, I'm inclined to accept Steve's word in lieu of new evidence to the contrary. My 2c ... 'Nuff said.

fou1.6727a_zpskqkdhmpg.jpg

:roflmao:

ignore function doesn't work when you guys quote mitch, but since i read it, it begs a couple questions---how is the lobby card issue any of mitch's business to begin with? who the hell is he to demand an explanation from steve? am i missing something here?

May I suggest either dropping it or starting a thread dedicated to ?? whatever this is and not dilute or ruin this thread anymore. Please.

ignore function doesn't work when you guys quote mitch, but since i read it, it begs a couple questions---how is the lobby card issue any of mitch's business to begin with? who the hell is he to demand an explanation from steve? am i missing something here?

1. It isn't.

2. Mitch is trying to lay the groundwork to reopen Bob's case in the court of public opinion without any evidence for an appeal.

3. Maybe the entertainment value, but otherwise no.

you are a lawyer? these threads get blipped so often hard to keep track, but I believe we can best judge situation with all the facts from both sides, and the lobby card story is part of the mix and others with spotless reputations have asked nicely. What I object to, not covering for Bob, is the way 'one side' can steer the conversation wherever with impunity, but if anyone else asks for info they're stonewalled. If Steve sets us straight it's another factor we can integrate into our views on the situation.