• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2012 - It's Never to Early, Oct 11-14

486 posts in this topic

Jim did a few "paid signings" in coordination with NYCC a few years ago (in exchange for his expenses to attend the show). I don't think he's participating this year since nothing is listed on NYCC's website.

But he also does free signings at the DC Comics booth - check the schedule for days and time. There is usually a 2 book limit and the line gets cut off as his hand gets tired.

Jim will also stop by his art dealer's booth, Albert Moy, and autograph any of his artwork that you buy. His art is pricey though. At this point, he's not signing comics but just trying to relax, enjoy the show and catch up with his dealer.

Cheers!

N.

I'll be there all 4 days Marc. I think that Jeresycomicboy and Micheal are going to be there on Friday only. So youll get to meet some of us for sure. As forthe dealers they will be there all weekend also.

Just order my tickets...the wife and I are going on Friday as well as MLMeade and his wife if I'm not mistaken. (thumbs u

But he also does free signings at the DC Comics booth - check the schedule for days and time. There is usually a 2 book limit and the line gets cut off as his hand gets tired.

thanks- I'm new to getting the big name sig's so any info. is gratefully accepted

I'm not new to long lines due to attending sdcc for the past few years....

I am very excited. Liam Sharp man! Dude, that rocks! And if I can get one from either Cheung, Brandon Peterson, or McNiven it will be a great show. Plus, I need to throw at least $500 at Sienkiewicz and make him bust out the paint.

Holy cow, hotels are expensive. Can't find a place to stay in my hold haunts for under $500 a night!

:o

Booked a room through the con for a decent rate, but WOWSERS!

Talked to the guy at onpeak who is doing the hotel booking and he said they'll be seeing rates climb as the holiday season approaches. Said $800 a nite will look normal.

:facepalm:

You can rent my studio for $499 if you want - it's on 34th St - 23rd floor - nice view of the WTC site. :whistle:

Got a room for $350 a nite through the con.

And your studio couldn't handle us.

:devil: