• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2012 - It's Never to Early, Oct 11-14

486 posts in this topic

I just purchased our tickets. Today is the last day to do so, if you want them mailed to you. We will most likely be taking the boat down again this year.
Wonder if I'll get an invite to tour hm

I booked a room for Friday into Ssturday, and it came to a little over $350. I'm pretty excited for this show.

i highly recommend taking Amtrak. i live in new york and attended the card show there last month. it was $100 RT and very smooth

I'll look into it! Thanks!

I'll look into it! Thanks!

I've also started a thread on the friends of cci fourm for room mate situations if you're interested in posting there.

http://www.friendsofcci.com/forum/index.php?topic=1010.0

I have no idea if there's a need/desire for it but figured I might as well try to help

NYCC website now officially shows that 3 and 4 day passes are SOLD OUT.

Local retail stores that were allocated badges should still have a few available.

So if you are in the Tri-State area, get your tickets now or scramble on Craigslist later.

:o

25 days to go.

:banana:

I booked a room for Friday into Ssturday, and it came to a little over $350. I'm pretty excited for this show.

i highly recommend taking Amtrak. i live in new york and attended the card show there last month. it was $100 RT and very smooth

I'll look into it! Thanks! [/quote

I come from CT and usually take the bus..$57.00 RT

He can usually be found at his table. He has artist alley table S2 according to the website.

OK,

thanks for the info. As I said it'my first NYCC so I am not familiar with the proceedings.

How about George Perez? I don't see him listed in Artists's Alley.

Where would he be?

Maybe at the DC booth?

Also this may be a dumb question but I cannot find the floor plan of the convention center at the NYCC web site?

Will that be available later then?

I just purchased our tickets. Today is the last day to do so, if you want them mailed to you. We will most likely be taking the boat down again this year.
Wonder if I'll get an invite to tour hm
You can get a tour of the boat anytime Rick. A cruise would have to be the daylight hours though. I will try not to forget your Coke Zero in the freezer this time. lol

He can usually be found at his table. He has artist alley table S2 according to the website.

OK,

thanks for the info. As I said it'my first NYCC so I am not familiar with the proceedings.

How about George Perez? I don't see him listed in Artists's Alley.

Where would he be?

Maybe at the DC booth?

Also this may be a dumb question but I cannot find the floor plan of the convention center at the NYCC web site?

Will that be available later then?

Okay, Perez is not listed at a specific location, so it may be that they have not assigned it or he is sitting at an exhibitor's table. Try HERO INITIATIVE if they have not listed it by showtime.