• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2012 - It's Never to Early, Oct 11-14

486 posts in this topic

Okay, Andy MacDonald confirmed my commission for NYCC pickup. This is no sketch but a multi-character commission. And although he knows that others have tried and bailed, he has accepted the challenge to do another "Mephisto drinks the Defenders from a chalice" commission for me. It should be great!

Okay, Andy MacDonald confirmed my commission for NYCC pickup. This is no sketch but a multi-character commission. And although he knows that others have tried and bailed, he has accepted the challenge to do another "Mephisto drinks the Defenders from a chalice" commission for me. It should be great!

:applause:

Yes yes :applause: and even :banana:

BTW, I just was looking over the guest list and found 2 names kind of hidden in there that I am eager to try and get art from. Nope, not telling yet!

And Jay Anacleto is now in Artists Alley. I won't be able to afford one, but looking will be so much fun as well! :grin:

I like the emoticons, can you tell?

hotel booked:

Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel

I am staying across the river but I was able to get it for under 200$ a night so I figure its worth the travel time to the site.

Wait until you have to carry all those SS books and stand inline. You'll change your mind. ;)

hotel booked:

Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel

I am staying across the river but I was able to get it for under 200$ a night so I figure its worth the travel time to the site.

Wait until you have to carry all those SS books and stand inline. You'll change your mind. ;)

:hi: Branget nice to see you back on the boards it was a lonely couple weeks.

Thanks for the advice, Im not sure where you get the idea from that I'll have tons of signature series books to carry around. Plus the ferry dock is at my hotel and the dock on the otherside of the river is at the convention center so I'm not to worried about travel to the site.

So far I have 5 books to get signed which will take probably 45 mins to get done. So I'm not sure why you think I have a ton of books or why I'll be waiting hours upon hours to get them signed. :shrug:

Because when I mentioned you would only be signing those 5 you implied it was many more. Why would one need friends and a dealer pass to get 5 books signed? That was your response. (shrug)

Because when I mentioned you would only be signing those 5 you implied it was many more. Why would one need friends and a dealer pass to get 5 books signed? That was your response. (shrug)

Branget,

I don't remember implying it was more. I simply said I would not be waiting for hours since I have a couple friends who can help me out and a dealer pass that will let me be one of the 1st in line. Perhaps you made an assumption?

I get a dealer pass to every show I attend. As for friends I usually take a buddy or two with me to each show. My wife isn't that into comica so I cover all the expenses except for food and take a couple friends along.

Why the name change and signature/avatar removal?

Branget,

I don't remember implying it was more. I simply said I would not be waiting for hours since I have a couple friends who can help me out and a dealer pass that will let me be one of the 1st in line. Perhaps you made an assumption?

I get a dealer pass to every show I attend. As for friends I usually take a buddy or two with me to each show. My wife isn't that into comica so I cover all the expenses except for food and take a couple friends along.

Why the name change and signature/avatar removal?

Logical conclusion = assumption? :facepalm:

I'm trying to wrap up a few more PM's and be on my way.

I'm trying to wrap up a few more PM's and be on my way.

Cool I wouldnt want to make the logical conclusion that you decided against leaving and still wanted to hang around. :facepalm:

Its nice to see that while waiting for those PMs to finish up you are able to post in every thread that you normally would have posted on. :popcorn: and all.

Hopefully when you are able to finalize that transition away from here we will still C-ya around from time to time.