• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con 2012

437 posts in this topic

uhg slept in in house coat at home need to pack today :)lol <-- for the win

http://io9.com/5896857/your-very-first-look-at-hellboys-trip-to-hell

seems to be some hellboy exclusives as well ... wonder how many other unadvertised stuff there is

The ECCC web site actually has a few exclusives listed including an Alice in Wonderland 4 greg horn variant. I'll be looking for the naughty version. :devil:

Just spent a couple hours on the floor. It looks great.

The artist alley being split off into two is kind of weird, but oh well.

Te image/sky bound booth is impossible to miss, for the walking deads.

I imagine the escalators going up get freaking back at the beginning and end of the days, though.

On a somewhat related note, if anyone needs till needs a weekend pass, I have a spare I'd sell for what I pre-paid for it ($48). Shoot me a pm if you want.

On a somewhat related note, if anyone needs till needs a weekend pass, I have a spare I'd sell for what I pre-paid for it ($48). Shoot me a pm if you want.

:takeit:

And remember none of these can be CGCd. All books for CGC SS must be signed during the private signing time. Just an FYI again to make sure no one gets a book signed and then is upset it can't be SSd.

FYI for those of you that are going to the show. Bring your books for Tony at the END of each con day.

Tony Moore Emerald City Comic Con Schedule

Artist’s Alley Booth #P1

Friday, March 30

2:00-2:30PM Taking names for daily Commission Sketch Raffle

2:35PM Drawing three (3) names for Commission Sketch Raffle. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.

7:00PM General Signing Time at my booth. * Please note this is the ONLY time I will be signing books on Friday.

Saturday, March 31

10:00-10:30AM Taking names for daily Commission Sketch Raffle

10:30AM Drawing four (4) names for Commission Sketch Raffle. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.

5:00-7:00PM General Signing time at my booth * Please note this is the ONLY time I will be signing books on Saturday.

8:00-11:00PM ECCC Charity Art Auction – Benefiting Seattle Children’s Hospital. Room 2AB. I am donating the original art for my contribution to the Monsters & Dames 2012 book. Come bid high and often to help support a GREAT cause!

Sunday, April 1

10:30AM Drawing two (2) names for Commission Sketch Raffle* YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN*

4:00-5:00PM General Signing time at my booth * Please note this is the ONLY time I will be signing books on Sunday.

I aim to take my books to cgc & get my WD signed by kirkman & then I can just leave them at cgc booth to be signed latter by tony right ? (shrug) Oh well guess I will just find out tomorrow

:takeit:

And remember none of these can be CGCd. All books for CGC SS must be signed during the private signing time. Just an FYI again to make sure no one gets a book signed and then is upset it can't be SSd.

FYI for those of you that are going to the show. Bring your books for Tony at the END of each con day.

Tony Moore Emerald City Comic Con Schedule

Artist’s Alley Booth #P1

Friday, March 30

2:00-2:30PM Taking names for daily Commission Sketch Raffle

2:35PM Drawing three (3) names for Commission Sketch Raffle. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.

7:00PM General Signing Time at my booth. * Please note this is the ONLY time I will be signing books on Friday.

Saturday, March 31

10:30AM Drawing four (4) names for Commission Sketch Raffle. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.

5:00-7:00PM General Signing time at my booth * Please note this is the ONLY time I will be signing books on Saturday.

8:00-11:00PM ECCC Charity Art Auction – Benefiting Seattle Children’s Hospital. Room 2AB. I am donating the original art for my contribution to the Monsters & Dames 2012 book. Come bid high and often to help support a GREAT cause!

Sunday, April 1

10:30AM Drawing two (2) names for Commission Sketch Raffle* YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN*

4:00-5:00PM General Signing time at my booth * Please note this is the ONLY time I will be signing books on Sunday.

I aim to take my books to cgc & get my WD signed by kirkman & then I can just leave them at cgc booth to be signed latter by tony right ? (shrug) Oh well guess I will just find out tomorrow

I believe this is no longer an option

I hope all that are going have a wonderful time this weekend. I've always wanted to go to Seattle, but I've just never been able to make it. Whenever I am able to afford traveling to Seattle in the future, I will make sure that I do it on the same weekend as this convention because it seems like it would be a blast. Hopefully one of the members here will post up a lot of pictures so that I can see what I'm missing out on...

At the con. Got to the WD booth 15 minutes after they opened and the leather editions were sold out. Looks like they're selling 33 a day and talking a raffle for tomorrow.

Yep, raffle tomorrow and I don't know if they will not allow those who already bought.

At the con. Got to the WD booth 15 minutes after they opened and the leather editions were sold out. Looks like they're selling 33 a day and talking a raffle for tomorrow.

I was there about 5 minutes after the open and was told the same thing. We were lined up about an hour early, but were by no means the first people in.