• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con 2012

437 posts in this topic

Comic, food, friends and more comics. How could it not be fun?

:ohnoez: I can hardly wait until Friday. If any of you see a woman wearing a vintage Archie Club pin, looking through either Archies or X-Men, that will probably be me!

(thumbs u I'll look for you

I'll be the guy with the shaved head. I have a world's best comics shirt for one day and an Owly shirt for another day. Not sure about Day 3 yet. I may be with my 5-year-old son with crazy curly blonde hair and/or greggy and/or Toast.

:ohnoez: I can hardly wait until Friday. If any of you see a woman wearing a vintage Archie Club pin, looking through either Archies or X-Men, that will probably be me!

Like there will be only one :baiting:

Yes, well, there is always the possibility that a twin, evil or otherwise, will show up from a parallel universe, on a mission to find those elusive early Archies in pristine condition before I do only to prevent me from finding them....

Other than that.... you can probably say "hi" and figure it's me. :hi:

I'll be the guy with the shaved head. I have a world's best comics shirt for one day and an Owly shirt for another day. Not sure about Day 3 yet. I may be with my 5-year-old son with crazy curly blonde hair and/or greggy and/or Toast.

and/or Senormac :sumo:

Yes, well, there is always the possibility that a twin, evil or otherwise, will show up from a parallel universe, on a mission to find those elusive early Archies in pristine condition before I do only to prevent me from finding them....

I remember you clearly from Dennis shop. Maybe we'll get a chance for an Oregon members lunch :wishluck:

.... and anybody else who wants to join in

Great Steve. It will be nice to finally meet you!

If you are there on Friday, I can help you get a 9.8 (thumbs u

Jerome

how so? hm at it for entire weekend

If you need a second opinion on whether a comic would be a 9.8 I'd be happy to help out is all :)

I'll be the dude in the NY Giants hat ya boiii! lol

Jerome

Alright, kids, I'm screwed for a return flight on Sunday - that's what I get for looking a flight in the midst of Spring break. Looks like it be road trip time for the DT :headbang:

You should look into the price for Amtrak on the days you want to travel. Might be cheaper than the gas.... and you won't have to drive (thumbs u

BTW .... checking out Seattle on Google Earth from a few hundred feet up..... is very cool (thumbs u

The tallest buildings move in the 3-D effect

Alright, kids, I'm screwed for a return flight on Sunday - that's what I get for looking a flight in the midst of Spring break. Looks like it be road trip time for the DT :headbang:

You should look into the price for Amtrak on the days you want to travel. Might be cheaper than the gas.... and you won't have to drive (thumbs u

+1 And they won't manhandle your junk....unless you want them to. :devil:

I remember you clearly from Dennis shop. Maybe we'll get a chance for an Oregon members lunch :wishluck:

.... and anybody else who wants to join in

You wouldn't have to twist my arm to have lunch and talk about funny books, Mike. I'll be at the con with my husband, although I'm not sure if he'll be in the dealer room or somewhere else since he's not a collector.

Yeah, I thought that over and have certain items I can take on a plane. Not sure Amtrak would be all that welcoming. It'll be nice to just pack the car, have what I need, and hit the bricks for a while.

See you all around soon :wishluck:

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys at the dinner.

Can any of you guys recommend any good places around the convention centre for breakfast or lunch?

The guys I knew at the show cancelled last minute, so looks like I am coming by myself. It should be interesting, first vacation I've ever taken alone!