• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con 2012

437 posts in this topic

I was informed yesterday that I was going. I'm not a great bowler but will be a good time.

John

heh heh heh heh ..... Plastic Man pin :applause:

hm

That is pretty tempting, except I'd get back home at like 2am if it went until 11pm. I do already have my balls and shoes bag in my car from last weekend....I'll simmer on it.

Jerome

FYI, for those of you going to Emerald City, here is the BOOM! schedule. For those of you who want a Pendleton Ward signature on the Adventure Time comics, they are making the signings via lottery tickets. You go to the booth Friday afternoon to Sat. at 11am, or Sat. afternoon to Sun 11 am, get a raffle ticket, and they draw 50 winners for Sat. and 50 for Sunday.

Joel

-----

Media Release -- BOOM! GUESTS INCLUDE:

ADVENTURE TIME Creator: Pen Ward

ADVENTURE TIME Writer: Ryan North

ADVENTURE TIME Artist: Shelli Paroline

ADVENTURE TIME Artist: Braden Lamb

ADVENTURE TIME Artist: Jen Bennett

&

PEANUTS Writer: Shane Houghton

PEANUTS Artist: Matt Whitlock

&

HIGHER EARTH & FANBOYS VS. ZOMBIES' Sam Humphries

PLANET OF THE APES' Daryl Gregory

VALEN THE OUTCAST's Michael Alan Nelson

I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE FUNNIER's Shannon Wheeler

BE SURE TO GET ALL OF BOOM!'S ECCC EXCLUSIVE VARIANTS!

SCHEDULED SIGNINGS & PANELS

BOOM! Studios Booth #502

BOOM! Studios All Day Signing

Michael Alan Nelson, Writer (Valen the Outcast, 28 Days Later)

Sam Humphries, Writer (Fanboys v.s. Zombies)

Daryl Gregory, Writer (Planet of the Apes)

Shannon Wheeler, Cartoonist (I Thought You'd Be Funnier)

KaBOOM! All Day Signing Booth #402

Matt Whitlock, Artist (PEANUTS)

Shane Houghton, Writer (PEANUTS)

Ryan North, Writer (ADVENTURE TIME)

KaBOOM! All Day Sketching

Shelli Paroline, Artist (Adventure Time)

Braden Lamb, Artist (Adventure Time)

Jenn Bennett , Artist (Adventure Time)

BOOM! and KABOOM! Panels and Signing Schedule

Friday 3/30/12

2:00PM : Emerald City Comic Con opens, KaBOOM! booth begins giving out lottery tickets for Saturday's Pendleton Ward ADVENTURE TIME signing.

3:00PM-4:00PM : Chris Roberson, Writer (ELRIC: THE BALANCE LOST)

Saturday 3/31/12

10:00AM : Mitch Gerads signing, Artist (PLANET OF THE APES) BOOTH #502

11:00AM : Lottery ticket cut-off for Saturday's Pendleton Ward ADVENTURE TIME signing.

12:00PM : The winning fifty fans' lottery ticket numbers posted at the KaBOOM! booth (#402) for Pendleton Ward ADVENTURE TIME signing.

1:00PM-2:00PM : ADEVNTURE TIME Panel - Room 4C3-4

2:30PM-3:30PM : ADVENTURE TIME Signing With Pendelton Ward Booth #402

NOTE: Lottery tickets will be given out when the show opens Friday all the way to 11:00AM Saturday morning (or until we run out); 50 random fans will be chosen for this event from the lottery and their numbers posted at the KaBOOM! booth at noon on Saturday.

3:30PM : KaBOOM! booth begins giving out lottery tickets for Sunday's Pendleton Ward ADVENTURE TIME signing.

6:00PM : BOOM! Studios Panel - Room 4C3-4

Sunday 4/1/12

10:00AM : Emerald City Comic Con opens, KaBOOM! booth begins giving out lottery tickets for Saturday's Pendleton Ward ADVENTURE TIME signing.

11:00AM : Lottery ticket cut-off for Sunday's Pendleton Ward ADVENTURE TIME signing.

11:30AM : Fifty fans' lottery ticket numbers posted at the KaBOOM! booth (#402) for Sunday's Pendleton Ward ADVENTURE TIME signing.

NOTE: Lottery tickets will be given out after Saturday's signing all the way to 11:00AM Sunday morning (or until we run out); 50 random fans will be chosen for this event from the lottery and their numbers posted at the KaBOOM! booth at noon on Saturday.

12:00PM-1:00PM : ADVENTURE TIME signing with Pendleton Ward and Chris Samnee - Booth #402

1:00PM-2:00PM : Editing Comics the BOOM! Studios way Panel - Room 201

3:00PM : Mitch Gerads signing, Artist (Planet of the Apes) - Booth #502

3:00PM-4:00PM : PEANUTS Comic panel - Room 3AB

4:00PM-5:00PM : Breaking into Comics panel - Room 4C1-2

I'm going, what the heck I'm not doing the dinner so I may as well do this (thumbs u

Who else is going? So far there are 10 others. Maybe we should make a thread about it, just to see who to expect?

Jerome

I'm going, what the heck I'm not doing the dinner so I may as well do this (thumbs u

Who else is going? So far there are 10 others. Maybe we should make a thread about it, just to see who to expect?

Jerome

I'm one of the 10 others. It sure beats hanging around my hotel. :grin:

Someone else in the thread mentioned being dragged alone, so that's two more.

I really like the raffle bowling pins, they're neat. It should be fun. I look forward to loosing horribly.

Jerome

I'm one of the 10 others. It sure beats hanging around my hotel. :grin:

Someone else in the thread mentioned being dragged alone, so that's two more.

I really like the raffle bowling pins, they're neat. It should be fun. I look forward to loosing horribly.

Add 2 more, me and the wife are going (thumbs u

Comic, food, friends and more comics. How could it not be fun?

:ohnoez: I can hardly wait until Friday. If any of you see a woman wearing a vintage Archie Club pin, looking through either Archies or X-Men, that will probably be me!

(thumbs u I'll look for you

I'll be the guy with the shaved head. I have a world's best comics shirt for one day and an Owly shirt for another day. Not sure about Day 3 yet. I may be with my 5-year-old son with crazy curly blonde hair and/or greggy and/or Toast.

and/or Senormac :sumo:

Yes (thumbs u

Anyone know what booth that WD Exclusive will be at?

Jerome

Said on the link.

The Skybound Booth.

Seems like the slipcase is thicker to fit at least 2 volumes of this deluxe WD hardcover. Think I will save my $100 for the $3 book warehouse 1 day only blow out sale I am going to on Sat. Mar 31/12 instead. :wishluck:

Is there any chance someone would be willing to snag me a copy of this: Walking Dead ECCC Exclusive

I will gladly send payment prior to show (paypal).

+1.....anyone help me out? thanks.

+2 ... Will send prior payment via paypal as well. Thanks!

Considering the end of that article anyone requesting it be picked up should be paying the picker $150-200. 2c