• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con 2012

437 posts in this topic

... limited to 100 ... everyone is going to be after this thing... I wonder why this is not advertised on the ECCC webpage if not for going here I'd have no clue this was even at the con... Same with the penny for your soul exclusive , if I was not following them on face book I'd have no idea about that one either

Why would a convention want to get its' fans riled up about something that only 100 people are going to get? It's one thing to have an exclusive so cool that it helps bring people to the convention. But chances are the show and Skybound themselves only realized recently that they'd have 100 to bring to the show, which is why we're only hearing about it now. Perhaps Skybound wants to reward people who follow them directly with this kind of information, same as penny for your soul.

hm You make some good points that I wouldn't have thought of my self ! I'm following kirkman on twitter I figured that would be enough ... perhaps I should unfollow krikman though & follow skybound on whatever media they are currently using ....

Is there any chance someone would be willing to snag me a copy of this: Walking Dead ECCC Exclusive

I will gladly send payment prior to show (paypal).

+1.....anyone help me out? thanks.

+2 ... Will send prior payment via paypal as well. Thanks!

Considering the end of that article anyone requesting it be picked up should be paying the picker $150-200. 2c

Would gladly do that for their time and trouble.

I have arrived in Seattle.

This city is awesome, and I can see the convention centre from my hotels front door.

The hall looks nice, and it's a good location.

The daily grill looks to bed a great choice, location wise for dinner.

On an unrelated note, what's with every menu in the US having a calorie count on it?

... limited to 100 ... everyone is going to be after this thing... I wonder why this is not advertised on the ECCC webpage if not for going here I'd have no clue this was even at the con... Same with the penny for your soul exclusive , if I was not following them on face book I'd have no idea about that one either

Why would a convention want to get its' fans riled up about something that only 100 people are going to get? It's one thing to have an exclusive so cool that it helps bring people to the convention. But chances are the show and Skybound themselves only realized recently that they'd have 100 to bring to the show, which is why we're only hearing about it now. Perhaps Skybound wants to reward people who follow them directly with this kind of information, same as penny for your soul.

It's like getting a discount on your dinner.

That's funny. Perhaps the CBCA should have given all the members participating in the ECCC dinner a free Walking Dead comic book limited to the number of CBCA attendees.

Kiss my , hillbilly.

Hey guys - Let's put these boards back on track...

Who wants to go bowling for the Hero Initiative?

Bowling with the Heroes

I can't attend but I want to support so I will purchase a ticket for a boardee who is attending.

The stipulation? If you win the raffle for the bowling pin...it is mine...

What do you guys say?

First :takeit: gets it.

Claimed via PM.

Bowling with the Heroes

I can't attend but I want to support so I will purchase a ticket for a boardee who is attending.

What do you guys say?

Oooh, I like this idea... I'd be up for that. Who wants to be my Designated Bowler? :) PM me, I guess I can buy the ticket through eBay and send you in my place. But yes, if you win a pin, it's mine...

As for highradart, I'm not sure which point I'm impressed by more - your offer to get exclusives, or your casual willingness to turn the wife into a pack mule... :) I appreciate the offer, but I'm not too worried when it comes to that HC. There are some other cool things, but I'm trying to pay down bills, so I'm trying NOT to spend money... er, except for the $40 to send someone bowling, that is... :)

Sorry for the rant, guys, and I can't believe this got tied to that CBCA/NOD thing, of which I know 0.001% about, but hey, good luck with the show everyone who's there!

Bowling with the Heroes

What do you guys say?

Where are they bowling at?

And remember none of these can be CGCd. All books for CGC SS must be signed during the private signing time. Just an FYI again to make sure no one gets a book signed and then is upset it can't be SSd.

FYI for those of you that are going to the show. Bring your books for Tony at the END of each con day.

Tony Moore Emerald City Comic Con Schedule

Artist’s Alley Booth #P1

Friday, March 30

2:00-2:30PM Taking names for daily Commission Sketch Raffle

2:35PM Drawing three (3) names for Commission Sketch Raffle. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.

7:00PM General Signing Time at my booth. * Please note this is the ONLY time I will be signing books on Friday.

Saturday, March 31

10:00-10:30AM Taking names for daily Commission Sketch Raffle

10:30AM Drawing four (4) names for Commission Sketch Raffle. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.

5:00-7:00PM General Signing time at my booth * Please note this is the ONLY time I will be signing books on Saturday.

8:00-11:00PM ECCC Charity Art Auction – Benefiting Seattle Children’s Hospital. Room 2AB. I am donating the original art for my contribution to the Monsters & Dames 2012 book. Come bid high and often to help support a GREAT cause!

Sunday, April 1

10:00-10:30AM Taking names for daily Commission Sketch Raffle

10:30AM Drawing two (2) names for Commission Sketch Raffle* YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN*

4:00-5:00PM General Signing time at my booth * Please note this is the ONLY time I will be signing books on Sunday.