• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con 2012

437 posts in this topic

Hey, so I was trying to find Bendis in the guest list and he's not listed. Did he have to cancel? I was hoping to get my white ult. spidey 1 and ult 160 sketch signed... :sorry:

Currently ironing out my gameplan for next, next, NEXT friday

damn-friday-o.gif

Jerome

Hey, so I was trying to find Bendis in the guest list and he's not listed. Did he have to cancel? I was hoping to get my white ult. spidey 1 and ult 160 sketch signed... :sorry:

Jerome

I don't remember ever seeing him listed. (shrug)

So for all you guys who have done this show before, then.

Is the guest list now pretty much done, with the programming being announced?

Or will they still continue with guests up till the show?

I had heard that Bendis said last year he would be taking a year or two off from shows...

I was told the same thing when we ran into Brian in New Mexico during the Avenger filming. He was backing way off of doing any shows and had several projects he was working on including several movies.

He always goes since he is a fellow Portland guy hm I did email the ECC general inquiry about it..odd.

I don't see Emberlin listed either...I'm about to HULK SMASH.

Jerome

I got a email from ECC people saying Emberlin was going to be there. But is no longer going to.

Question from a newbie. How does one coordinate getting a CGC witness for Signature Series? Is there a fee? What's the process? I'd like to get some of my WD books signed by Kirkman, who will be there, but haven't been able to find any 411 on how to coordinate with CGC and the cost.

Question from a newbie. How does one coordinate getting a CGC witness for Signature Series? Is there a fee? What's the process? I'd like to get some of my WD books signed by Kirkman, who will be there, but haven't been able to find any 411 on how to coordinate with CGC and the cost.

There's actually a lot of info here on the boards about this, especially under the SS section. Your best bet if you're going is to go to the CGC booth. They'll have a ton of books to get signed and if you drop off your books they will take care of it. If you want to meet Kirkman, then you'll have to coordinate it with the CGC guys so you're in line with one of their witnesses. I stood in line with a witness last year to get Shatners signature and it was really easy. He signed my book and the CGC witness had a pile of books signed and he took mine. The only fee involved is whatever the artist/writer charges and the CGC SS fees (grading and shipping). Hope this helps.

CGC has changed things up a bit. You can no longer drop off books for them to have signed for you. They have hired extra help at some shows and you, the books owner, now have to wait in line yourself or give the books to a facilitator.