• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con 2012

437 posts in this topic

Looks like there will be several exclusives at the show including Zenescopes latest Jungle Book#1.

I also see there are some cool WD T-Shirts too. I'll be picking up a bunch of them.

Anyone know if there will be an onsite pressing booth? My thief of thieves could use it before Kirkman signs my ICE copy....

Jerome

can't wait for this con its looking really good :) eager to attempt some MTG at the game section this year as well :) I am not sure if I want to shop the first day or get media & sigs the first day ...

Looks like there will be several exclusives at the show including Zenescopes latest Jungle Book#1.

Jungle Book #1 ECCC Variant

ECCC Crusaderette Print by Alex Ross

MONSTERS & DAMES 2012 Art Book

Will be attempting to go for these though i doubt i will get anything but the M&D. .. I never seem to be able to get there early enough on the first day lol! Still hoping they put up a few more killer media guests like captain picard or sheldon from big bang TWD rick ... lol

I am VERY impressed with Emerald's expanded programming which includes profiles on actor Edward James Olmos (BSG tv), Mark Silvestri (Image), writer/artist of Walking Dead, independent anime :cloud9: artist Camilla d'Errico, and wacky stuff like roller girls and adult origami lessons. This is just for Friday when I am there:

http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/programming/

ECC is a top notch con. I always enjoy myself and if there is a HTF book you have in mind, there's a really strong chance it's there somewhere! I haven't been to SDCC, but I've heard it's becoming less and less about comics and really with DWC's SDCC signing opportunities I have no reason to want to attend any other con (thumbs u

Jerome

DWC usually shows up but they don't seem to be going this year. GACollectibles/Rich_Henn, any word? :wishluck:

Check their website, shows confirmed.

I do not believe they are attending this show. Best to ask them.

DWC usually shows up but they don't seem to be going this year. GACollectibles/Rich_Henn, any word? :wishluck:

Check their website, shows confirmed.

I do not believe they are attending this show. Best to ask them.

hmmm... I guess Chandler should have his web admin update their page :)

Either way Menace is taking Subs for ECC.

Regarding Desert Wind Comics at the Emerald City Comic Con. Sharon and I will be in New York that same weekend but we will have someone taking care of DWC business at Emerald City. So go ahead and submit as many books as you want. Our normal con prices posted on our website apply. We are NOT accepting sketch requests and any celebrity signatures MUST be paid in advance. I hope that helps and clears things up.