• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con 2012

437 posts in this topic

also hoping the show is not getting too big & too many people I'd hate for it to turn into something like sdcc I like my small little(big) con lol

I hear what you are saying, but if the con is alive, and good.... people are going to come to it and tell others. There will be no stopping the growth.

Enjoy it while you can :grin:

There are 2 conventions going on that weekend, ECCC and Ceramics Convention. Thats why all the hotels are book.

You already got a reservation, right Rey ?

Yup! Staying at the Crown Plaza.

For some reason, that name always makes me think of Home Alone 2. Isn't that the name of Donald Trumps Hotel in NY ??

I'm at the Camlin :acclaim:

also hoping the show is not getting too big & too many people I'd hate for it to turn into something like sdcc I like my small little(big) con lol

I hear what you are saying, but if the con is alive, and good.... people are going to come to it and tell others. There will be no stopping the growth.

Enjoy it while you can :grin:

There are 2 conventions going on that weekend, ECCC and Ceramics Convention. Thats why all the hotels are book.

You already got a reservation, right Rey ?

Yup! Staying at the Crown Plaza.

For some reason, that name always makes me think of Home Alone 2. Isn't that the name of Donald Trumps Hotel in NY ??

I'm at the Camlin :acclaim:

All of Trump's hotels begin with Trump. :makepoint:

For those wondering...

I talked to Tony and Kara Moore today to check with signings/sketches etc...

All CGC SS will go through me at their request. What does this mean for you? Nothing lol, just make sure to bring your book(s) and $5 cash per book to the booth and I will get them done during a private signing time. No other facilitator will be able to get books signed unless they go through me, and I will be happy to discuss with them. I will say this once again so people understand (as it has been asked or implied in the past) I do not get 1 cent of the $5. It is just to make sure everything is completed properly and per their request. That simple.

Nothing else to worry about. If you want Robert on the book, we should probably take care of that before. Simply waiting in line will get that accomplished, but Robert has always been gracious to me before, so will hopefully have something worked out before the show opens to help everyone out with their time...so you can spend more time enjoying the show!

Word son!! :headbang:

I heard a rumor you aren't making it to the show? Do I need to talk to someone... :sumo:

Couldnt get a booth. They sold out. Talk to your people. Would love to add another west coast show to our schedule.

Word son!! :headbang:

I heard a rumor you aren't making it to the show? Do I need to talk to someone... :sumo:

Couldnt get a booth. They sold out. Talk to your people. Would love to add another west coast show to our schedule.

:(

For those wondering...

All CGC SS will go through me at their request. What does this mean for you? Nothing lol, just make sure to bring your book(s) and $5 cash per book to the booth and I will get them done during a private signing time. No other facilitator will be able to get books signed unless they go through me, and I will be happy to discuss with them. I will say this once again so people understand (as it has been asked or implied in the past) I do not get 1 cent of the $5. It is just to make sure everything is completed properly and per their request. That simple.

Nothing else to worry about. If you want Robert on the book, we should probably take care of that before. Simply waiting in line will get that accomplished, but Robert has always been gracious to me before, so will hopefully have something worked out before the show opens to help everyone out with their time...so you can spend more time enjoying the show!

Awesome :) I actually do kind of like that idea as it will save me some time (worship) to have more fun at the show :whee:

can someone tell me how much it costs to get a single modern graded ?.. a submission form I have from last year says its $17 but I think that has changed since ...

For those wondering...

Just to clarify, they should meet you at the CGC booth and not at Tony Moore's booth, yes?

Jerome

Modern Universal grading is $18 per book, plus $5 invoice fee.

SS Modern is $28 each, plus invoice.

(worship) thanks you :) Now I can figure out how much my books will cost me :)

roughly around $155 not counting whatever they charge me for shipping to canada lollol