• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con 2012

437 posts in this topic

Many of you will be graced by my presence attaining signatures. Please bask in my glory...

That explains the smell Joey. Told you it wasn't Seattle!

:P

I kid, I kid. Be great to meet ya man!

Sweet news about Emberlin, thx for the update.

Jerome

Welcome :)

Someone asked about Tony Moore. I have been asked to handle any books signed for CGC by the Moores. Simply bring cash to equal the amount of books you need done. Thus $5 charge does not get added to your invoice but is a separate fee. I will get the books done during the weekend.

Someone asked about Tony Moore. I have been asked to handle any books signed for CGC by the Moores. Simply bring cash to equal the amount of books you need done. Thus $5 charge does not get added to your invoice but is a separate fee. I will get the books done during the weekend.

Will you be providing this service in Toronto in August?

JJ, is he ok with Kirkman signing the same book? I have a couple of WDW #1's I was thinking about getting signed.

JJ, is he ok with Kirkman signing the same book? I have a couple of WDW #1's I was thinking about getting signed.

<-- this

So wait ... how does that work?.. I just give the books to you & don't get to see them signed ?... (shrug) I also want to get the books signed as well by kirkman & I am thinking of having one signed be one of the actors as well...

Do I just ask for you when I got to the cgc booth or ?.. Need more information ...

Try to answer this globally lol

I have never heard Tony or Robert deny a signature because the other had already signed the book. I think it safe to say their affairs will not ruin a fan's moment when meeting them.

Tony has signing times which are very limited and we have worked out that books will be signed typically after the show is over for the day. How it will work at ECCC is not known yet with the new rules for SS, but I would assume it will work the sane as before.

Talk to Joe and myself at the show. We will do everything we can to assist.

I didn't know so many boardies lived in the PacNW.

Thats excellent :applause:

My wife and I will be going. We are going to ride the Amtrak up from Eugene. First time on a train, besides Disneyland (thumbs u

I hope to meet a few of you.

My wife and I will be going. We are going to ride the Amtrak up from Eugene. First time on a train, besides Disneyland (thumbs u

I love riding the train between Portland and Seattle.

Mike, see you there!

I'm coming down via train from Vancouver. :o

I'm coming down via train from Vancouver. :o

Great minds...... :popcorn:

Mike, see you there!

You bet Royce :applause:

I just booked my flight. I will be at the show again this year. I'll be helping Barry Kitson out.

Hope to see some of you stop by the table.

John

Sorry, but which table will this be so I can say hello?

He is scheduled to be at: Table: L-12