• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Superior Iron Man 1s also been heating up, there’s so many noteworthy marvels that bumped after the strange trailer since it involves so many characters. Reminds me of endgame hype. Illuminati stuff being the biggest. Even the first appearance of Monica Rambeaus mom is selling. Who woulda thought parents, friends, neighbors of once Z-list characters would sell? 

On 2/16/2022 at 10:19 AM, littledoom said:

Superior Iron Man 1s also been heating up, there’s so many noteworthy marvels that bumped after the strange trailer since it involves so many characters. Reminds me of endgame hype. Illuminati stuff being the biggest. Even the first appearance of Monica Rambeaus mom is selling. Who woulda thought parents, friends, neighbors of once Z-list characters would sell? 

lol I felt the hammer on that, it is on a lot of people's minds, for sure!

On 2/16/2022 at 12:39 AM, kimik said:

Frick it is getting impossible to keep up with books now. There are so many moderns popping that it takes a full time job to stay on top of things.

Quit your real job, they don't like you anyways :peace:

On 2/19/2022 at 7:46 AM, ThothAmon said:

You don’t say … The world is definitely upside down if this is one of my top books lol  

032D87C0-5300-4C26-BB5C-BAE580DD5DB0.jpeg

Nice, what grade do you think you own?

If a 9.8 newsstand is 9k now, how much does that make at 9.6 or 9.4 newsstand?

Is this going to be similar to the UF4 newsstand?