• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

On 9/8/2023 at 8:54 PM, Lightning55 said:

I used the link while signed into my account, and it showed a single page with 6 results, the furthest back being 1/24/21.

You’re welcome :) now you can enter in your own searches and look far as back as two years before that and should see prices in at least 2020

On 9/8/2023 at 4:37 PM, Corona smith said:

Graded newsstand copies of Batman #1 New 52 $8500 and New X-Men #128 sold for crazy ridiculous amounts recently. So crazy they’re suspect. I mean I just bought my CBCS 9.8 NXM128 a week before the CGC graded copy sold for over $1100. 

IMG_8109.jpeg

Coverprice has also told me for the past months that my raw Batman New 52 #1 newsstand in an 8.5 is worth $700, and my CGC 9.6 copy of the same book is worth $280... doh!

There's also a "Walmart" copy of this book with a different barcode that is neither direct nor newsstand - watch out for that one, a lot of sellers list it as a newsstand and it's not.

For what it's worth, 130point.com does show that this Batman 1 sold for a best offer of $8,500, and the seller received positive feedback on eBay for the sale. But again, all of that could be manipulated through collusion on eBay if someone really wanted to.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/175274969140

On 9/9/2023 at 10:38 AM, Jesse-Lee said:

For what it's worth, 130point.com does show that this Batman 1 sold for a best offer of $8,500, and the seller received positive feedback on eBay for the sale. But again, all of that could be manipulated through collusion on eBay if someone really wanted to.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/175274969140

How about the new xmen 128

On 9/9/2023 at 8:12 AM, littledoom said:

You’re welcome :) now you can enter in your own searches and look far as back as two years before that and should see prices in at least 2020

It's not something I have any use for. I was just reporting that your link was functional, although it went back less than 3 years on that particular search. I suggested posting the link because @ygogolak was looking for a way to go way back, and you seemed to have a solution. 

On 9/10/2023 at 3:25 AM, kimik said:

Hmmm…..might be time to list my raw New 52 Batman 1 newsstands and other issues at stupidly high prices to see what type of offers they fetch.

Combo Paks as well as they should be harder to find.

Combo Paks are the shizzle. :peace:

On 9/22/2023 at 11:43 AM, pmpknface said:

Ok, I'll bite....

What are some of the modern Marvel keys that are doing well?  I know 1st Spider-Gwen, Ult. Fallout #4, but what else is moving?  Young Avengers?  Immortal Hulk?  Venom issues?  All input welcome.  :peace:

Honestly I would consider those to all be cold

On 9/22/2023 at 6:35 PM, littledoom said:

Honestly I would consider those to all be cold

That's cool.  I just know what I see other boardies talking about here and what I see selling on the bay.  I haven't really bought but a few titles in the last few years, but for 15-20 years before that I bought nearly every Marvel book.  So I'm going through my collection to see what's worth a few $$$'s that's worth getting graded.  I still see those other books getting a few hundred (UF 4 / SG) so I sent them in along with a few others.  I'm just curious as to what else I may have in the vault that I can dig up.  

The thread was in a lull so I thought I'd take advantage.  :) 

On 9/22/2023 at 12:38 PM, the blob said:

Ouch, no posts in 12 days is telling....

No not really. I've sold more the last month or so then the last few months. 
Many of us are busy. School started, kids in college, and so on. 

All do another update after my show in November.

But keep in mind many of us don't feel the need to share as much here
anymore. Its just feeding the competition. We aren't the small board we
used to be there are alot of eyes :shiftyeyes: here from other spec sites now who
have pulled tons of information from here sometimes without credit.