• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

wel luther certainly hasn't caught fire but i think it's too good of a comic to stay hidden forever. One sold for $50 on mar 2nd...you missed out.

It has to have gone in less than 24 hours because I've been consistently looking for one. I also missed a couple copies that sold for $60 - $80 which again had to have sold in about a days time. :facepalm:

There are 7 9.8 and 2 9.6 #1's. 6 9.8's have sold from $30-70.

Thanks! My subscription is lapsed since I send my stuff in via a 3rd party. Would you PM me about what number of books per month/year its becomes better to do it yourself. Thanks for the advise. I appreciate it.

Walking Dead Weekly 1

yowza

the weekly dead weekly variant #1 sold for $39.01 right after that one. Guess people love that original cover.

That has to be bidders who think it's the original issue. Very misleading of that Seller, calling it "First Printing" without pointing out that it's a 1st printing of a reprint. That high bidder is going to be very disappointed soon. People who know nothing about the series thinking they've scored a big cheap win. doh! I feel bad for that person.

I sold a lot of the Weekly and Image Firsts #1 for $72 a few days ago, and there was a misunderstanding about international shipping, so I had to relist it a few minutes ago. It didn't even last 30 mins at $78.

That was a great $4 investment.

A 9.8 SS of Walking Dead #19 just sold for $999.

That's crazy, right?

I saw that. I'm sure JJ doesn't think it's crazy.

Believe it or not, before next season hits, I believe a BLUE label 9.8 will go for a $900-$1k It will happen....... This property is so fekking hot, I am just in awe of prices being realized.

wow glad i got a couple in the $20-30 range! Wish I had got a few more though! Much like the #2 My lcs never got in #19 for some reason really happy I decided to fill that gap in fast

My weekly 1 is up to $56 with 10 hours left....my weekly 2 is $21..both bought for cover 5 days ago...anyone that does a bin on this stuff is nuts...way too much unpredictable last minute frenzy.

seems like the trick is it sell these individually....you sell them as a lot you stand a chance to not maximize your profits. 3-6 you can probably do that but not the major keys.

anyways, makes me feel better about sending a weekly 1 off for SS.

I mistakenly put 1st printing in mine also, i think i just looked at other people's weekly listings and copied it. too late to change it...i guess you could say it's the 1st printing of the weekly even though there's no 2nd printing. Clearly states Weekly though. Plus it has 111 on the bar code not a 112.

People must realize it, otherwise the auctions would be in the $100s by now.

Edited by krighton