• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,833 posts in this topic

Hmm... i wonder when someone will trade in Modern keys like Walking Dead #1 and such for low or mid grade Silver like AF #15?

I would hang around the out patient lobotomists, that would be your best bet. :idea:

Sorry we didn't meet up at the show jonjesper. I was looking forward to meeting up again. Those WD #19 were HUGE. And the prices were just stupid... or at least I thought they were. Apparently not to others. doh!

The show= Planet Comicon this past weekend, yes?

I saw a WD #1 going for $600 on Saturday. Not sure on the grade but I'd say around a 9.4. I bought a FF #48 from him and THOUGHT about the WD #1 for about a minute, but that was it. My girlfriend of all people was telling me to buy it!! lol

Anyways, I went back by on Sunday and it was gone. I asked if he sold it (because it was a really good price IMO) and he said he pulled it and was keeping it for himself after looking up the current price. Coulda, woulda, shoulda I guess...

Wasn't high grade enough for that price. It has a lot wrong with it actually. I looked at it before the show opened and told my buddy helping me to pass.

There was one that sold for $675 I believe, probably a strong 9.4 on that one. Again, I passed...

Hmm... i wonder when someone will trade in Modern keys like Walking Dead #1 and such for low or mid grade Silver like AF #15?

I would hang around the out patient lobotomists, that would be your best bet. :idea:

In Dr. Freeman's day, he would have had you in and out ready for that trade. (thumbs u

4 total and I wouldn't have used any for the bottom of my cats litter box.

Reminds me of back in the day...when the Clone Saga was as hot as WD is now, and at a convention the dealer next to me, after watching me sell through a dozen copies of ASM #149 at just stupid prices, traded me his entire booth (6 long boxes of books, 25 sets of cards, and 2 dozen carded action figures) + $75 for my last copy of #149 which was no better than F/VF.

You have to love how insane some people can get in this hobby. lol

Wow, that was you? I ended up selling that #149 about a half hour later for $250. Made some dough and got to head home early that day. (thumbs u

Reminds me of back in the day...when the Clone Saga was as hot as WD is now, and at a convention the dealer next to me, after watching me sell through a dozen copies of ASM #149 at just stupid prices, traded me his entire booth (6 long boxes of books, 25 sets of cards, and 2 dozen carded action figures) + $75 for my last copy of #149 which was no better than F/VF.

Wow, that was you? I ended up selling that #149 about a half hour later for $250. Made some dough and got to head home early that day. (thumbs u

lol

Awesome (thumbs u

Oddly, it was at the end of the show. The guy's girlfriend was making him sell everything, she even had a nice little jar that she kept his wang in....was that you? :o

Oddly, it was at the end of the show. The guy's girlfriend was making him sell everything, she even had a nice little jar that she kept his wang in....was that you? :o

:roflmao:Bazinga.gif

That's it!

These Walking Dead speculators have taken it too far.

Now they are starting to bid up books that affect me.

(check my signature line for my collection, but remember it is marked a spoiler for a reason)

A recent NM #48 hit $45.

Someone needs to stop them.

Edited by umyeahwhatevers

That's it!

These Walking Dead speculators have taken it too far.

Now they are starting to bid up books that affect me.

(check my signature line for my collection, but remember it is marked a spoiler for a reason)

A recent NM #48 hit $45.

Someone needs to stop them.

I just got one here on the boards for $15 just a few days ago. Look around and buy them now or you are going to have to wait a few years. The key issues and just going to go up once the show starts back up.