• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,800 posts in this topic

Oh, and did I mention that the first 50 issues of the Walking Dead DID happen? This fact can never be changed. No matter what happens in the series, no one who reads it will forget just how good it was at that point. Even if the art gets worse and Kirkman 's writing turns to mess, people will still read the first 50 as it's an epic story.

Kinda reminds me of the first 50 issues of both the Amazing Spider-man and Fantastic Four. The last time I looked those issues are still going for good coin. ;)

Oh, and did I mention that the first 50 issues of the Walking Dead DID happen? This fact can never be changed.

It did? Did I sleep thru the Zombie apocalypse? I could have swore it was made up...

Ranked at #6 under Modern Comics Heating Up is Psi-Lords #1. Not just any Psi-Lord though, a very rare and limited VVSS Psi-Lord with an estimated print run somewhere around 800 copies. You might try looking up the details about this book on Greg Hollands valiantfans.com website. (thumbs u

Valiant madness might be upon us!

Edited by whetteon

Ranked at #6 under Modern Comics Heating Up is Psi-Lords #1. Not just any Psi-Lord though, a very rare and limited VVSS Psi-Lord with an estimated print run somewhere around 800 copies. You might try looking up the details about this book on Greg Hollands valiantfans.com website. (thumbs u

Valiant madness might be upon us!

I have been checking your market watch these last few weeks, and right now Walking Dead comics are even more popular than X-men,Batman and Spider-man comics overall. Chew is also gaining steam. Maybe a new revolution is upon us? It`s crazy when Spidey or Batman aren`t number one(especially with blockbuster movies on the way). Somethings up. hm

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

:facepalm:

I only have 1-30weekly & 31-current but if the prices keep going up it is going to be hard to justify keeping it :screwy:

Seems like breaking up and selling it in arcs might fetch you the best money? Or would one large lot be best? Anyways all this WD ebay madness is entertaining.

Edited by Tuff Ghost

The only thing I can think of is possibly people who just caught up on all the trades and now want to start reading in monthly?

Either way this is STOOPID

Fixed it for you. ;-)

Edited by jjeanius

besides the mass hysteria, I think a couple of these are lower print. I looked the other day for some back issues so I could catch up but most places online are sold out of a couple of the issues in the 90's. They were well stocked on the surrounding issues. Edited by mldynes