• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,834 posts in this topic

If by investing you mean "flipping", you may do well in Moderns.

If by investing you mean buying in and expecting 10X returns one day, I wouldn't count on the Modern market.

My 2c anyway...

But hey, TWD is modern right? hehe

WTTB !

Move away from the computer while you still can. lol

If by investing you mean buying in and expecting 10X returns one day, I wouldn't count on the Modern market.

My 2c anyway...

+1

Lets make that 4 cents :D

My 2c anyway...

But hey, TWD is modern right? hehe

WTTB !

Move away from the computer while you still can. lol

:roflmao:

I went to a used book store three weeks ago and they had a X-Factor #15 on the wall for $15.

He was pricing books and stumbled on a Incredible Hulk Annual #5 - I said "how much is that, I'll buy that" - he opened up his overstreet and priced it at $7 so I asked, how do you price your books?

"overstreet"

"why is that book $15?"

"the new marvel avenger Movies"

"oh". Than I bought the first Groot for $7 :cloud9:

BMV :cloud9:

Yeah but the one by Silversnail with the play boys is the one to go to.... lol

I prefer the other one. Just there today picked up some nice books.

15 for X-Factor 15 :o

That seems high. I must have picked up at least 15 of these ( all newsstands! ) from my favorite honeypot this past spring and they are some high grade beauties!

Nice to hear someone is collecting Groot appearances cause there just aren't that many prior to 2007. I'm surprised that Where Monsters Dwell 6 isn't doing better. It reprints his first appearance but came out prior to his second in that Hulk Annual 5. I'm not sure about this but can the Hulk appearance even be considered his second? I have not read that comic because I ran out of cotton gloves but I heard it's a Groot robot not actually Groot? If that's true then wouldn't Supernaturals 4 be his second? It's kinda crazy that Groot was absent from comics for over 20 years.

I've been trying to find a 9.8 X-Factor #15 forever...

I'm sending all my raw copies to CGC :eek:

Well put one aside for me if you score big! haha

I went to a used book store three weeks ago and they had a X-Factor #15 on the wall for $15.

He was pricing books and stumbled on a Incredible Hulk Annual #5 - I said "how much is that, I'll buy that" - he opened up his overstreet and priced it at $7 so I asked, how do you price your books?

"overstreet"

"why is that book $15?"

That seems high. I must have picked up at least 15 of these ( all newsstands! ) from my favorite honeypot this past spring and they are some high grade beauties!

Nice to hear someone is collecting Groot appearances cause there just aren't that many prior to 2007. I'm surprised that Where Monsters Dwell 6 isn't doing better. It reprints his first appearance but came out prior to his second in that Hulk Annual 5. I'm not sure about this but can the Hulk appearance even be considered his second? I have not read that comic because I ran out of cotton gloves but I heard it's a Groot robot not actually Groot? If that's true then wouldn't Supernaturals 4 be his second? It's kinda crazy that Groot was absent from comics for over 20 years.

9.8 actually ended at $89.00 today.

"overstreet"

"why is that book $15?"

Ebay

"overstreet"

"why is that book $15?"

Ebay

Sonuva....

I took it off my saved searches last week. Figures.

I'm wondering, will Ant-Man(Scott Lang)'s value start go up since his moving is coming out? I actually have the 2 issues he first appeared in. :3

WTTB.

You might want to try a different thread to talk about this. This one is for moderns.

Just wondering, with the rumor of nightwing appearing in the bvs film or in the solo batman, any chances tales of the teen titans 44 will have some value? My brother is planning to give it away. :/

:takeit:

Here is a fun one to watch in the new few months.

New Female Thor announced

New Thor Sister already announced

Spawn issue seems to be creeping upwards

Thoughts?

If Ribics Thor run didn't do much, as great as it was, I don't see anything Thor related to increase in price just because they change his gender and give him a sister.

Here is a fun one to watch in the new few months.

New Female Thor announced

New Thor Sister already announced

Spawn issue seems to be creeping upwards

Thoughts?

If Ribics Thor run didn't do much, as great as it was, I don't see anything Thor related to increase in price just because they change his gender and give him a sister.

... and eventually someone will get JSC to do a cover and you will eat those words :P

Just wondering, with the rumor of nightwing appearing in the bvs film or in the solo batman, any chances tales of the teen titans 44 will have some value? My brother is planning to give it away. :/

:P not for me to decide. anyway, what do you guys recommend, thief of thieves #1, the strain #1 or marvel premiere 47&Avengers 181 (antman first appearance)? Dunno if this should be in the modern thread or the bronze. :\

Edited by macky

symbiotic #4?

He's probably going to be on Arrow.

symbiotic #4?

hm