• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Maybe Amazing Spider-man 1 as well. I haven't gotten my grades back so I cant tell you If its an issue with that book. But all of them had the bindery tears.

Yup, producers have no problem charging $8 for a thicker book (more ads) and printing it on newspaper.

I would bet the Deadpool wedding book had issues too. That was only what $8-9 cover?

This series isn't going crazy yet bug it appears it is picking up a little steam.

Strain The Fall

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=strain+the+fall&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

The first set of books is absolutely on fire. What do you guys think of the second set ?

This series isn't going crazy yet bug it appears it is picking up a little steam.

Strain The Fall

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=strain+the+fall&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

The first set of books is absolutely on fire. What do you guys think of the second set ?

Hey Authority,

I just find it strange that the comic is on fire, but the Novel it's based on first editions are worthless. I read the first novel and the TV show did a spot on job keeping it close. I personally will watch the show, but long term I will avoid paying anything big for these issues as I just have this gut feeling or should I say Pain in the neck :)

Strain The Fall

Hey Authority,

I just find it strange that the comic is on fire, but the Novel it's based on first editions are worthless. I read the first novel and the TV show did a spot on job keeping it close. I personally will watch the show, but long term I will avoid paying anything big for these issues as I just have this gut feeling or should I say Pain in the neck :)

:hi: Zack

I don't know if there is any precedent for books to comics. I can't explain it other than to say, collectors see something they like or think others will like and its off to the races. :grin:

Strain The Fall

Hey Authority,

I don't know if there is any precedent for books to comics. I can't explain it other than to say, collectors see something they like or think others will like and its off to the races. :grin:

Same thing is going to happen to V-Wars.

Strain The Fall

Hey Authority,

I'm pretty sure I can explain it- there aren't any blogs and message boards pumping the investment potential of the novel (shrug)

Strain The Fall

Hey Authority,

I'm pretty sure I can explain it- there aren't any blogs and message boards pumping the investment potential of the novel (shrug)

:roflmao: