• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I'll say it again lady killer is doing very well. I do have a few copies for full disclosure. My girlfriend really really likes the book which is usually a good sign.

Sales of $30-50+ for 1 1st print. $35 plus shipping on the boards earlier today. (shrug) Last time I posted in this thread about this book it was ignored, and it was only selling for $10-15 about a month ago.

a girlfriend you say? hm

Haha yeah I've factored her and her sisters opinions on spec books before and its worked to my benefit. Usually if women like a book it has a wider appeal and more potential

Jimmy (tsk) that's some bad pasta

Edited by kapzilla

I'll say it again lady killer is doing very well. I do have a few copies for full disclosure. My girlfriend really really likes the book which is usually a good sign.

Sales of $30-50+ for 1 1st print. $35 plus shipping on the boards earlier today. (shrug) Last time I posted in this thread about this book it was ignored, and it was only selling for $10-15 about a month ago.

a girlfriend you say? hm

Haha yeah I've factored her and her sisters opinions on spec books before and its worked to my benefit. Usually if women like a book it has a wider appeal and more potential

Jimmy (tsk) that's some bad pasta

I just didn't want you to think you were being ignored. :sorry:

So the best selling comic of February?

Come on, guess...

Orphan Black.

Say what?!?!!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/orphan-black-1-was-the-best-selling-title-in-february-2015

#cloneclub watch the show. It's awesome!

I have no idea what this post, and the three posts before it, said.