• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Combo packs are next week... I guess it will be quite the poop show then

So next week we'll see a combo pack for all three covers then? I guess I'll hold off buying the 1:25 variant. MTC is sold out on the Bats 40.

Jerome

I'm assuming it's just for the regular cover

Couple of neat books that came out today and flew under the radar:

*Edge Of Spider Verse TPB 1st print - depending on print run, this could be a winner since female readers tend to purchase books as much as comics, as in Rat Queens.

*Spread #7 action "preacher" figure 1:10 variant (not THAT preacher)

*TMNT #44 3rd print

*TMNT #45 A&B

But yeah, bats 40 was a clear winner.. Im really surprised that these werent overprinted based on all the hype and buzz around..

57_1.jpg

Combo packs are next week... I guess it will be quite the poop show then

So next week we'll see a combo pack for all three covers then? I guess I'll hold off buying the 1:25 variant. MTC is sold out on the Bats 40.

Jerome

Combo pack is a variant color of the regular cover image packaged with a digital 'copy' of the book, not a collection of the variants.

*Edge Of Spider Verse TPB 1st print - depending on print run, this could be a winner since female readers tend to purchase books as much as comics, as in Rat Queens.

*TMNT #44 3rd print

*TMNT #45 A&B

But yeah, bats 40 was a clear winner.. Im really surprised that these werent overprinted based on all the hype and buzz around..

57_1.jpg

Weeks of delays you sure it was printed more heavily? hm

*TMNT #44 3rd print

*TMNT #45 A&B

57_1.jpg

Weeks of delays you sure it was printed more heavily? hm

On EOSV TPB? This is the first time im hearing about it, do we know what the print run is? I def would like to know

Got 2 of the 1:25 variants, 2 of the mask and 1 of the regular covers.

I know the combo pack doesn't come out til next week, curious if anyone thinks it's worth slabbing or if those who buy / collect them prefer the books remain sealed in the bag

Grabbed a 1:25 and Mask cover this morning. The store had 3 and sold out in 10 min. I also have a regular cover and combo ordered through my regular guy. Wonder if selling all of them together would be worthwhile over individually...

Also is TMNT #44 still hot ? I found a first print cover B for cover price at a store today, they said all their shipments are behind so they just got it today. It was the only copy.. Guess I got lucky.

Also is TMNT #44 still hot ? I found a first print cover B for cover price at a store today

For cover price you can't go wrong.. Saw quite a few people pick up TMNT #45 A&B at the LCS today, then go "nahhhh" and put 'em back, myself included