• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

My LCS has the Batman #40 Kubert variants for $30, does anyone think they are worth grabbing at that price?

Probably worth it for $30. If you're planning on re-selling, do it immediately. 2c

Yeah, they're running $40-60 on the bay which means they'll be back down to $20-30 by summer.

Okay.... I think this may be getting run into the ground now...

unnamed-43-600x923.jpg

I like the Ant-Man one under a magnifying glass!

:cool:

What in the sweet hopping hell is that? At least do books that make some sense. Or are totally off the wall. ASM variant of GirlThor? Blah. ASM 300 variant of Archie? I can get behind this type of insanity.

My LCS has the Batman #40 Kubert variants for $30, does anyone think they are worth grabbing at that price?

Probably worth it for $30. If you're planning on re-selling, do it immediately. 2c

Yeah, they're running $40-60 on the bay which means they'll be back down to $20-30 by summer.

Cool, I'll see if I can grab one later (thumbs u Knowing my luck they are probably all sold out by now though...

Combo packs in or no?

Yup. Because we all know Batman & the Joker will both stay dead.

:screwy:

Although I don't think this will have quite the 10-day trajectory that Captain America 25 did. Folks who did 24-hour & 3-day auction were able to sell for $60 apiece.

Folks that did 7- to 10-day auctions ended up selling for just $12-$15 per. It was amazing to watch -- a Superman 75 for the post-internet age.

I'd be game if I can get the Batman at cover price or a nice variant at a decent price, but jeez, this death stuff is getting old.....then again, they do need to do something drastic at times to shake things up.

Also I personally think, that the death of Peter Parker was done well, I really enjoyed Superior Spider-man. Maybe this will lead to Buckwild Batman :shrug:

I think back issues of Superior Spiderman should be doing a lot better than they are considering how well the story was written

easily my fave spider-story in the past few years. And would make an awesome tv show.

Kinda like Banshee

Edited by Revat