• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

Didn't get my Boba Fett variants yet, or any email saying they've been shipped and I ordered within the 1st day they were for sale. Sent a message thru the website yesterday and still no reply

those who haven't greatly outweigh those who have.

The paranoia here is hilarious. Everyone stressing about when they are going to get there copies lol.

Yeah. I usually don't even get my orders from Midtown Comics in 6 days and they do this every week.

YOUR COPIES ARE COMING. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SELL THEM. Stop emailing them and let them pack.

Edited by Taco

The paranoia here is hilarious. Everyone stressing about when they are going to get there copies lol.

Yeah. I usually don't even get my orders from Midtown Comics in 6 days and they do this every week.

YOUR COPIES ARE COMING. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RACE TO THE BOTTOM AND UNDERSELL THEM. Stop emailing them and let them pack.

Had to fix something for ya :)

Seriously if you thought you'd get them by 2 days after c2e2..... From an artist? Well good luck

Seriously if you thought you'd get them by 2 days after c2e2..... From an artist? Well good luck

I think he said they were shipping before the show and was overwhelmed with orders which resulted in him selling them for $60.

based on his reaction when I asked to look at other copies without spine ticks at the show, I wouldn't expect to see 9.8s showing up at anyone door steps.

(also the bags and boards he used are too big and will only help damage the book in transit)

Didn't get my Boba Fett variants yet, or any email saying they've been shipped and I ordered within the 1st day they were for sale. Sent a message thru the website yesterday and still no reply

chill-out-music-week-5-2014.gif

Maybe just give the guy a break, and let him get on with it. Him and his wife have to ship out 5000 copies of a comic book while he still has to continue his day job as an artist.

No usa today article about the death of batman....maybe the crowds won't be too heavy this morning.

Shouldn't there be a Mask Movie cover for every 1 Regular, seems to have been last week

Edited by krighton

I'd probably grab one at $25 if I saw it...1st store didn't have any though they had enough of a stack to get one....probably went on ebay.

Cheapest I've seen on ebay is $50 shipped...probably be some undercutting goin on later....but it is Batman, not your normal comic.

Edited by krighton

No usa today article about the death of batman....maybe the crowds won't be too heavy this morning.

Shouldn't there be a Mask Movie cover for every 1 Regular, seems to have been last week

Just depends how many the shop ordered. They aren't split 50/50. You could order 10 movie to one regular if you wanted, I believe.

My LCS has the Batman #40 Kubert variants for $30, does anyone think they are worth grabbing at that price?

hm

I'd probably grab one at $25 if I saw it...1st store didn't have any though they had enough of a stack to get one....probably went on ebay.

Cheapest I've seen on ebay is $50 shipped...probably be some undercutting goin on later....but it is Batman, not your normal comic.

hm Might be worth getting one then.

Edited by Revol

My LCS has the Batman #40 Kubert variants for $30, does anyone think they are worth grabbing at that price?

Probably worth it for $30. If you're planning on re-selling, do it immediately. 2c