• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

The comicsheatingup headline has Renew Your Vowels #3 in the title. Funny, that's something I've never done.

I am still looking for the Vanna White Venom variant for that book.

That is a very R_RE book.

Bloodstone #1 is heating up.

I sold 3 VF/NM copies at $10 shipped within minutes. I pulled these out of a dollar bin a month ago, so not a bad return.

I've been scooping up copies of this book for a couple of years now. It's nice to see it heat up, but that means I won't be able to buy anymore at a decent price. :(

I sold 3 VF/NM copies at $10 shipped within minutes. I pulled these out of a dollar bin a month ago, so not a bad return.

I've been scooping up copies of this book for a couple of years now. It's nice to see it heat up, but that means I won't be able to buy anymore at a decent price. :(

Nice! Been grabbing those every time I see them (usually in buck bins). Call it gut feeling for a GOTG movie appearance, plus her series was by Abnett & Lanning and James Gunn is a fan of that creative team. Great minds, my friend

That was a mini that I dumped a few years back when I sold off a chunk of my PC to clear space & re-focus my collection. Of course, it (as well as a number of other books from that purge) starts moving now.

Nice! Been grabbing those every time I see them (usually in buck bins). Call it gut feeling for a GOTG movie appearance, plus her series was by Abnett & Lanning and James Gunn is a fan of that creative team. Great minds, my friend

I have a modest horde of the Bloodstone mini-series plus these in the vault:

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=90302

Looks like a pretty good decision right about now. :idea:

If you feel like parting with 1 set of the mini-series, I'd be glad to take them off your hands. I really want to re-read that. It was just a fun little mini. I really loved that series (especially the cover design & how it changed from issue to issue)

Elephantmen Shots JSC cover

I dont think its heating up, but I havent heard about this until I recently came across a sketch cover at my LCS this weekend and snatched it for cover.. No stats on comichron either so may have been super low print run hm

MTC has them for $34 so that's a nice pick up for cover. I grabbed one the week it released but only the regular cover.

The comicsheatingup headline has Renew Your Vowels #3 in the title. Funny, that's something I've never done.

Yeah, at least it wasn't Renew your Bowels. Which would have been way more tough.

Looks like it was fixed.

But spelling and grammar mistakes happen.

When you're in a hurry, trying to be furst to post, sometymes you can mayek masstakes.

mqdefault.jpg

Myyatt Deymon!

Or using Voice to Text, with an accent, in the car. Has happened to me too.

Huh? I think you are talking about this:

Marvel_Presents_1_zpshunycffd.jpg

But Mad Genius is talking about this:

Bloodstone_Vol_1_1_zpsbnzop9vb.jpg

I dont think its heating up, but I havent heard about this until I recently came across a sketch cover at my LCS this weekend and snatched it for cover.. No stats on comichron either so may have been super low print run hm

It was just released.

It was just released.

Wasnt it 3-4 months ago?

I picked up a small stack of #1s and a couple of sets in a collection last summer. I was going to blow them out in $1 boxes but figured the GGA would be worth something to the right collector so I held on to them, luckily...........

About time that Preacher issue got some love.

Good to see on the Midnighter issue. I was missing that in the Stormwatch Ellis collection and only recently snagged a 9.8 for nearly nothing. Thumbs up.

Patrick

Congrats ! :applause:

I have a few sets of that volume but I've had the chance to pick up more and passed. :sorry:

I've been slowly putting together a set of Ellis Stormwatch/Authority/Planetary...good stuff. And thanks for suggesting it.

Since I mentioned "her" and "Abnett" it's clear which one I was talking about. Though I've also been picking up the Marvel Presents #1s when I find 'em clean