• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

I heard that the Stuff of Legends #1 FCBD PRINT RUN IS 10+ x REGULAR #1 IST PRINT

For real...

To participate in FCBD you need to print a ton.

How many were well protected though? I imagine many ended up in the hands of the general public that are totally unaware of how critical condition is, or that such a recent book would have any sort of significant resale value.

where does 5below stock the comics!? I have to go back tomorrow and check again.

I found them in the book section on the shelves on the bottom.

Didn't find much but I was able to grab two packs with the ANMNPO 1 2nd print. Didn't grab the one with the first print lol.

I saw a whole bunch of packs with the AvX variants as well.

I heard that the Stuff of Legends #1 FCBD PRINT RUN IS 10+ x REGULAR #1 IST PRINT

For real...

To participate in FCBD you need to print a ton.

How many were well protected though? I imagine many ended up in the hands of the general public that are totally unaware of how critical condition is, or that such a recent book would have any sort of significant resale value.

I think those days are over to a certain extent.

where does 5below stock the comics!? I have to go back tomorrow and check again.

I found them in the book section on the shelves on the bottom.

Didn't find much but I was able to grab two packs with the ANMNPO 1 2nd print. Didn't grab the one with the first print lol.

I saw a whole bunch of packs with the AvX variants as well.

One day your going to tell a story of when you left a $4 ANMNPO # 1 on the shelf.

Edited by THB

Regarding 5 Below, I bought one of the classic comic collections as well. Very good condition books, with the Sienkiewicz Moon Knight 6 and a X-Men Phalanx Covenent hologram cover on the outside with Archer and Armstrong 11 and Youngblood 1 in the middle. Like I said, excellent condition books and they may make my VCC this weekend for 1 each, except for the MK6! that may be headed to SS slabville!

Edited by Bird

Since you're in NYC, I figured I'd mention that I went to the one in Sunnyside today and didn't see any. I checked the book island twice and walked around the rest of the store. Saw nothing.

Looks like Mad Max Furiosa are going for double cover price already. I ordered about 5 of them at $4 a pop about a month ago and they just shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=mad+max+comic&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H1.Xmad+max+furiosa+comic.TRS1&_nkw=mad+max+furiosa+comic&_sacat=0

Cool book for Charlize Theron SS. In my book she's one of the most beautiful women, ever! :luhv:

Looks like Mad Max Furiosa are going for double cover price already. I ordered about 5 of them at $4 a pop about a month ago and they just shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=mad+max+comic&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H1.Xmad+max+furiosa+comic.TRS1&_nkw=mad+max+furiosa+comic&_sacat=0

I sold 100+ on Amazon yesterday 12.99

Still rolling

And that's not including shipping!

lol

Cool book for Charlize Theron SS. In my book she's one of the most beautiful women, ever! :luhv:

That would be very cool.

or you know... the creator of happy feet.

IMG_3540_zpsvy2daulj.jpg

The book to really watch is the Mad MAx Furiosa #1B Blank cover. There was some glitch at Diamond and these were super under ordered. Already blowing up on the bay. Also found some shops online diddent even sell em on the store. went straight to ebay. I hate shops that do this.

or you know... the creator of happy feet.

IMG_3540_zpsvy2daulj.jpg

George Miller!!! :headbang:

The book to really watch is the Mad MAx Furiosa #1B Blank cover. There was some glitch at Diamond and these were super under ordered. Already blowing up on the bay. Also found some shops online diddent even sell em on the store. went straight to ebay. I hate shops that do this.

hm

I didn't see any at MTC, but then again I didn't go yesterday, I went today. They still had a decent amount of the regular.

I was trying to shift through the packs to see what was in the middle and got the death stare from a worker.

You sure he wasn't just judging you? I've heard both looks appear similar in nature.

no, I only get judged on the board.

So, you've seen Monster, then? (shrug)