• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

I think the original captain marvel is the only one who's stayed dead

That's what they used to say about Bucky...

I wished to read the whole story arc before commenting, but if you thing that all the personal vicissitude, and inner struggle of Cap, for years, had been circling around that fact, it was not only disrespectful to readers, but also bad storytelling, and a lot more.

To me, it’s no surprise that now they don’t precisely know to do with the Winter Soldier, to the point the new story lines are something fantastic, detached from reality and settled in a far distant place and time, if I have interpreted correctly when browsing the new series.

I think the original captain marvel is the only one who's stayed dead

Check out Cosmic Powers Unlimited #1. Thanos used the reality gem to bring him back, though his resurrection didn't last. Still, it was a really good story and Mar-Vell should stay dead, (unless Starlin writes his return)

Interesting that the HR chose #100 2nd print as their cover of choice.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-negan-jeffrey-dean-836243

I found it interesting too. 2nd and 3rd prints are going to monsters glad I kept several.

Its the clearest shot of Negan weve ever got on a cover.. Kinda like CM17 2nd print

Interesting that the HR chose #100 2nd print as their cover of choice.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-negan-jeffrey-dean-836243

I found it interesting too. 2nd and 3rd prints are going to monsters glad I kept several.

Its the clearest shot of Negan weve ever got on a cover.. Kinda like CM17 2nd print

Too bad its a 2nd printing though.

Why would the second print come in higher than the first print? The cover or is it a smaller run?

The first print had about 15 variant covers and a print run over 300k I believe.

The second print is the only cover to show the entire character, it's harder to find in high grade due to the black cover, and it has a significantly lower print run