• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Where is all the negativity coming from on the boards recently? Oh I forget its December and there is a holiday or holidays coming up which might explain the ho hums. A holiday or holidays that has been reduced to being nameless for the sake of being stress free and insult free. Can't stress out anyone for pete's sake. Ironic when you think about it. hm

Edited by natevegas

Where is all the negativity coming from on the boards recently? Oh I forget its December and there is a holiday or holidays coming up which might explain the ho hums. A holiday or holidays that has been reduced to being nameless for the sake of being stress free and insult free. Can't stress out anyone for pete's sake. Ironic when you think about it. hm

rantrant

WTTB!!

Doesn't matter what month it is, it's still the internet.

Well.... seems all the 1st prints are gone from ebay.... presumably sold...

mine sold, probably should have listed it for more... well I think I'll sell one more....

???

Just click bait to see his eBay page with him shilling Tephlon Funk #1's.

sighhh...

I was talking about these before they came out and was thanked on some of the boards, and of course I bought some too, but now that I am selling them as well, I'm shilling...

look for yourself, they have been selling, they're aren't many out there...

Is this thread only for people who don't own comics for sale? You all are directing people to my ebay site, I'm not hiding it.... but who do you think directs your attention to 'hot' comics? People who don't have them, or people who do?

Or is it only okay when you post things? but here I am again feeding the trolls

Is this thread only for people who don't own comics for sale?

No. This is a thread about literal nonsense, where grown men debate there opinions. It no longer has anything to do with comics heating up. Google+ is now miles ahead of this thread, which is crayy

sighhh...

I was talking about these before they came out and was thanked on some of the boards, and of course I bought some too, but now that I am selling them as well, I'm shilling...

Is this thread only for people who don't own comics for sale? You all are directing people to my ebay site, I'm not hiding it.... but who do you think directs your attention to 'hot' comics? People who don't have them, or people who do?

Relax. I was kidding about the shilling part (unless you have a guilty conscious) . But It was kind of annoying for you to post that cryptic message and make me do detective work on WTF you were even talking about. If you are coming to share something, share it.

No. This is a thread about literal nonsense, where grown men debate there opinions. It no longer has anything to do with comics heating up. Google+ is now miles ahead of this thread, which is crayy

I thought Google+ was where I could buy "cool" shirts and "cool" variants?

I thought Google+ was where I could buy "cool" shirts and "cool" variants?

Na. Google+ is where retailers try to salvage their business.

sighhh...

You sold it and made a nice profit but you should have listed it for more? ???

I assume you sold it off eBay. When I clicked the listing it just showed the listing had ended.