• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,787 posts in this topic

Can someone explain to me why Action Comics 835 and Superman Adventures 5 are suddenly trending?

Livewire

I know that. But is she becoming popular because of a new series?

*shrug*

She's got a killer "boob window"

2737172-livewire_002_super.jpg

Edited by LarrysComics

"why should I care about Sonic being recalled?"

try to find this book

http://www.recalledcomics.com/ScoobyDooWhereAreYou7.php

There was somebody selling one on here a few months back. Less than $10 I think.

:golfclap:

Guide: $5 NM

(shrug)

It's not always about value. This comic is pretty rare and if you are a V for Vendetta completest it is a must own.

Edited by MrWeen

WTTBs, now who are you a shill for, no one makes a first post and doesn't at least say hello, I'm new here.

First off, I have no idea what shill even means. Second, I wasn't aware there was a mandatory greeting necessary. Third, I've read the forum for quite some time. Thanks for your welcome.

WTTBs, now who are you a shill for, no one makes a first post and doesn't at least say hello, I'm new here.

First off, I have no idea what shill even means. Second, I wasn't aware there was a mandatory greeting necessary. Third, I've read the forum for quite some time. Thanks for your welcome.

Oh, you are going to be accepted just fine here, we're all a bunch of individual_without_enough_empathys here anyway.

I'm not much of a forum poster; never been too found of them. But, I do enjoy this forum. Won't see me around much, but if there's something I come across; I enjoy sharing.

No problem, there is a lot to learn from this place, personally, I don't like too many of the members myself, which is why i'm always lashing out at people. Truth be told, I'm just waiting for god to bring on the wrath, tired of this planet called earth.

This comic looks like sh*t.

Really? from the couple of pages I have seen, I like it.

+1

I read the previews and thought they looked AND read great. I'm looking forward to this one even though its a mini. Millar rocks imo. (thumbs u