• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

I'm not much of a forum poster; never been too found of them. But, I do enjoy this forum. Won't see me around much, but if there's something I come across; I enjoy sharing.

No problem, there is a lot to learn from this place, personally, I don't like too many of the members myself, which is why i'm always lashing out at people. Truth be told, I'm just waiting for god to bring on the wrath, tired of this planet called earth.

:ohnoez:

This comic looks like sh*t.

Really? from the couple of pages I have seen, I like it.

+1

I read the previews and thought they looked AND read great. I'm looking forward to this one even though its a mini. Millar rocks imo. (thumbs u

I totally agree. I really like Duncan Fegredo. His work in the BPRD universe was awesome.

:golfclap:

Everything from Scalped down to All-New Doop seems to be being optioned these days anyway.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I don't know that they will make a new Ghostbusters since Ramis passed.

Edited by ygogolak

No problem, there is a lot to learn from this place, personally, I don't like too many of the members myself, which is why i'm always lashing out at people. Truth be told, I'm just waiting for god to bring on the wrath, tired of this planet called earth.

The last line of this statement is batsh*t crazy. If and when GOD comes I hope he looks and acts like this!

gvdsx8_zps46d85e0b.jpg

Edited by MrWeen