• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,809 posts in this topic

:eyeroll:

:banana:

What's up Awax.

It's Friday. :banana:

All day. :banana:

Did somebody say FRIDAY ? :banana:

Gotta get down on FRIDAY :banana:

This place is cool. :banana:

:banana: I love it here

It smells funny here. I like it. :banana:

Friday party up in here and I wasn't invited... CRASHING!!!

:eyeroll:

What's up Awax.

It's Friday. :banana:

All day. :banana:

Did somebody say FRIDAY ? :banana:

Gotta get down on FRIDAY :banana:

This place is cool. :banana:

:banana: I love it here

It smells funny here. I like it. :banana:

What lovely bananas you gentlemen have.

Here's mine! :banana:

Patrick

Amazing Spiderman 1 Greg horn GameStop variant, this puppy is fetching at least $300-$500 and they are all pre orders, gonna be a hard book to find because of the fact that it has a 6,000 print run and you can only get it with GameStop reward points instead of buying it.

Amazing Spiderman 1 Greg horn GameStop variant, this puppy is fetching at least $300-$500 and they are all pre orders, gonna be a hard book to find because of the fact that it has a 6,000 print run and you can only get it with GameStop reward points instead of buying it.

Not to mention getting it in great condition since they ship it raw in an envelope with no protection.

Not to mention getting it in great condition since they ship it raw in an envelope with no protection.

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered two from gamestop. The only time I ever used my points was for the star wars 1 variant. Im not too hopeful in getting a high grade.

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered two from gamestop. The only time I ever used my points was for the star wars 1 variant. Im not too hopeful in getting a high grade.

Yea I did the same on the SW variant. I'm sure some make it safely but it's a lady luck thing. Maybe since this will be a thicker 82pg it's might be better. Just got to wait and see.. :wishluck: was sad about the two copy limit :( hehe

Yea I did the same on the SW variant. I'm sure some make it safely but it's a lady luck thing. Maybe since this will be a thicker 82pg it's might be better. Just got to wait and see.. :wishluck: was sad about the two copy limit :( hehe

I'm 900 points from 6000 :( fml

Time to shop on the used section to get more points. Two of my friends were 100pts &1200 away from being able to redeem.

You guys remember ordering the wizard 1/2 comics from wizard, remember the mailers that they used, I'm shocked that all the ones I ordered all look nm+.

Said limit of two per customer I ordered 3. lol

Nice! I thought about doing the same but wasn't sure what would happen. Lmk if they end up sending u all 3. I have enough pts for 4 more and debating if I should try or wait till they ship out and then order again. Of course depending if there still available lol

Said limit of two per customer I ordered 3. lol

Nice! I thought about doing the same but wasn't sure what would happen. Lmk if they end up sending u all 3. I have enough pts for 4 more and debating if I should try or wait till they ship out and then order again. Of course depending if there still available lol

yeah we shall see i just logged into my girlfriends sisters account for a fourth she only had enough points for 1. :P Call me greedy. lol

Just came back from GameStop. Purchased some used games I've been wanting to play. Now waiting for them to show up on my account and I'll redeem my book

Nice move can't beat getting a game and comics as a bonus. :headbang:

I'm going to go ahead and say the Greg Horn cover is worth less than $100 raw after May 4

I'm going to go ahead and say that EVERY cover to ASM #1 will be worth less than what everyone pays for them in ninety days.

Overprinted book of the decade.