• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,757 posts in this topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/24-HR-Auction-OUTCAST-1-9-8-CGC-1st-Print-NM-MT-IN-HAND-The-Walking-Dead-/201137078839?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2ed4b44237&nma=true&si=OM4abbN%252BDE0c%252FOzFe2zMnEqe7SU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

What do you guys think?

Looks pretty legit to me

These guys have been getting crazy prices for this book

89 copies graded and all are 9.8

It's not a rare book by any means and they're still getting $100+ consistently

You might want to spoiler that. But, it does give some weight to what Whedon said last year:

WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILER DEPENDING ON HOW YOU READ IT

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=82349

WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILER DEPENDING ON HOW YOU READ IT

Just did sorry :(

not a problem (thumbs u

wow...I just can't see it man. Howard the duck?! This might backfire.

Once you've sold the audience on a gun toting raccoon and a talking tree, a cigar chomping duck is just a short trip down the road. :grin:

Once you've sold the audience on a gun toting raccoon and a talking tree, a cigar chomping duck is just a short trip down the road. :grin:

Wasn't it the other way around?

lol

I still have the Howard movie on DVD. Pure greatness..or something like that.. (thumbs u

Wasn't it the other way around?

lol

I still have the Howard movie on DVD. Pure greatness..or something like that.. (thumbs u

:cloud9: That movie.

I don't think its shilly. I don't have either of those books but I had a feeling they would blow up. The last to combined sketch sales went for $199 and $249 so who knows what people are willing to pay for all 4. I've heard there are as few as 75-100 and up to 500 of each made. Suffice it to say, both of these titles have grown big audiences so not everyone who wants 1 will get them. 2c

I almost wish they didn't connect, lol I don't collect WD, but with it connecting to the MD cover, I feel like I have to have it for the sake of completeness. Wonder if we will see anymore sell separately.

I don't think its shilly. I don't have either of those books but I had a feeling they would blow up. The last to combined sketch sales went for $199 and $249 so who knows what people are willing to pay for all 4. I've heard there are as few as 75-100 and up to 500 of each made. Suffice it to say, both of these titles have grown big audiences so not everyone who wants 1 will get them. 2c

Not a shill that was me trying to hide my purchase on a new account from my girlfriend. lol

perceived rarity is what is driving the price. Unfortunately neither issue is of importance in terms of characters or story. Issues 129 and 8?? meh. I'll stick with my regular covers I paid $3 for. Same insides and I save $300 lol

perceived rarity is what is driving the price. Unfortunately neither issue is of importance in terms of characters or story. Issues 129 and 8?? meh. I'll stick with my regular covers I paid $3 for. Same insides and I save $300 lol

Nods, would have been awesome if they were issues of relevance.

Would have loved if it was #4 instead, but too far separated from its debut.

I think this about a lot of books, yet I own the EoW RRP lol

If you gotta have it, you gotta have it. :grin: