• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,757 posts in this topic

what do you think are the books modern wise that keep heating up.

will the 2008 #1 stay at 300+/grow?

or will ppl start to turn to the new series in your opinions.

Thank you for contacting the CGC msg board voice mail service. Most of our agents are currently sleeping, while the rest are booze browsing and picking fights with each other. As soon as one of our helpful customer service professionals is either awake, or sober enough to assist with your inquiry they will be in contact in the most demeaning manner possible.

Please note: answers/responses may contain sarcastic, condescending, or otherwise rude language. use only as directed. side effects may include (but are not limited to) nose bleeds, dry mouth, abdominal cramps or sense of impending doom.

:signfunny: .... :roflmao:

Freaking Hilarious :roflmao::applause:

Here's a short list of Modern GOTG key issues, not sure if they will all heat up though...

Annihilation Starlord 1

Annihilation Conquest 6

GOTG ( 2008 )1, 1 2nd Print, 1 & 2 Collected

Nova 8

Avengers Assemble 4 Variant

Is this the order of the GotG 1st appearances ?

Here's a short list of Modern GOTG key issues, not sure if they will all heat up though...

Annihilation Starlord 1

Annihilation Conquest 6

Nova 8

I think Annihilation Conquest 6 is the accepted 1st, but I have seen some arguments for Annihilation Starlord 1 popping up.

Annihilation Starlord 1

Annihilation Conquest 6

Nova 8

I think Annihilation Conquest 6 is the accepted 1st, but I have seen some arguments for Annihilation Starlord 1 popping up.

Which was printed 1st ? Whoops, I found it starlord 1 beat conquest 6 by 9 months ? Wtf ? Are they all in starlord 1 ?

Edited by The Authority

No Drax or Gamora. But Mantis, Captain Universe and Bug are part of the team in Annihilation Conquest: Starlord. I wonder who will make the next movie? My moneys on Mantis.

I posed this question on a reply in the General Thread

So when's a team really a team? When individual players are called up, or when they play together?

Like Avengers "We're not a team, we're a ticking time bomb waiting to explode"

Or the Teen Titans....they weren't a team, but were introduced in DC Comics Presents 26.... and an add to show issue one as well (Just Like Annihilation Conquest 6)

No Drax or Gamora. But Mantis, Captain Universe and Bug are part of the team in Annihilation Conquest: Starlord. I wonder who will make the next movie? My moneys on Mantis.

I think with Rocket, Starlord, and Groot in it, it's definitely significant. I hoping that Drax and Gamora end up in the Infinity Watch. :wishluck:

So when's a team really a team? When individual players are called up, or when they play together?

Or the Teen Titans....they weren't a team, but were introduced in DC Comics Presents 26.... and an add to show issue one as well (Just Like Annihilation Conquest 6)

It is an interesting question. When was the Avengers team in the movies matched up in the comics. Were Black Widow and Hawkeye ever on the same team as the Hulk ? I'm betting they were at some point but I can't remember it. My money is on Marvel Presents #3 for the most important GotG appearance outside of their 1st appearance in Marvel Super Heroes #18. 2c

If I had $30 or whatever it costs to see a movie nowadays I'd take my 9 year old. Maybe I can con my mother into taking us.

The above statement is so sad.

lol:sorry: but, lol

(I can tease because my oldest starts college next month and it's on our dime! :cry: )

time sure does fly. 18 years since we graduated from law school.

That thread is interesting. (thumbs u

Was reading the Annihilators Rocket & Groot backup stories for the 1st time today and it turns out that Groot from GOTG isn't the same Groot from TTA 13 so.... what is the 1st appearance of the GOTG Groot?

Fair question since the reason the Hulk Annual #5 isn't taking off is that the Groot in the story was just a robot, so if the Groot in TTA13 isn't the same Groot we all know from GOTG, yeah this is gonna go around in circles

Was reading the Annihilators Rocket & Groot backup stories for the 1st time today and it turns out that Groot from GOTG isn't the same Groot from TTA 13 so.... what is the 1st appearance of the GOTG Groot?

Fair question since the reason the Hulk Annual #5 isn't taking off is that the Groot in the story was just a robot, so if the Groot in TTA13 isn't the same Groot we all know from GOTG, yeah this is gonna go around in circles

Movie spoiler

I noticed the Collector addressed Groot as A Groot, not THE Groot.

Edited by The Authority

Marvel's wiki says TTA #13. Of course, the first appearance of a character from a race that could essentially be a cutting off a fellow member of the species could complicate things a bit.