• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,809 posts in this topic

Just read #1 last night. It was pretty good.

Was one of those sci-fi/fantasy style comics where they just throw you into the world, mention a whole bunch of weirdo terms without explaining anything, and you really just have to read on to figure the world out.

From the letter page, it seems like Remender has been working on this for a while, and is in it for the long haul. Should have picked up some extras.

No wonder most of the copies I ordered were canceled. Bought a ton of them from various ebayers and I think one person actually sent me my order.

Yep just checked. 2 of the people that canceled saying they never got any ..magically got some and relisted/sold after canceling. Love it lol

Nothing on the other sellers yet though so that's good.

Just read #1 last night. It was pretty good.

Was one of those sci-fi/fantasy style comics where they just throw you into the world, mention a whole bunch of weirdo terms without explaining anything, and you really just have to read on to figure the world out.

From the letter page, it seems like Remender has been working on this for a while, and is in it for the long haul. Should have picked up some extras.

No wonder most of the copies I ordered were canceled. Bought a ton of them from various ebayers and I think one person actually sent me my order.

Neg 'em.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Image-Fear-Agent-1-1st-Print-Low-Print-Run-NM-High-Grade-Remender-Moore-VHTF-/161315559746?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item258f281942

There does seem to be a pretty wide range on this book, but there have been even higher sales too of raw copies. Had been hot a while back, then dropped like a rock, and now is picking up again. My recollection is that it was pretty good way back when...so it seems the formula of (1) decent book; (2) not a vast print run and (3) image #1 seems to give up to these things coming back years later.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Image-Fear-Agent-1-1st-Print-Low-Print-Run-NM-High-Grade-Remender-Moore-VHTF-/161315559746?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item258f281942

There does seem to be a pretty wide range on this book, but there have been even higher sales too of raw copies. Had been hot a while back, then dropped like a rock, and now is picking up again. My recollection is that it was pretty good way back when...so it seems the formula of (1) decent book; (2) not a vast print run and (3) image #1 seems to give up to these things coming back years later.

I have moved 3x copies now of #1 for 30-40 raw. I also have been picking up these ones for myself. Might end up being the one to own:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/151363143668?nav=SEARCH

Cheers!

So you think the popularity of Fear Agent is affected by Remender's current books...?

Yes, it started to heat up when Black Science started heating up. There was an interview with him in which the interviewer started off by talking about Fear Agent.

So you think the popularity of Fear Agent is affected by Remender's current books...?

Yes, it started to heat up when Black Science started heating up. There was an interview with him in which the interviewer started off by talking about Fear Agent.

Agreed. Remender is tough to beat right now imo.

So it's now been one week since Comics Conquest claimed they would have their "delayed" Spider-Man variants. (even though they were selling them at SDCC).

I have yet to receive my order or have any confirmation of shipping.

So it's now been one week since Comics Conquest claimed they would have their "delayed" Spider-Man variants. (even though they were selling them at SDCC).

Have you tried calling the store to see what's up? Usually solves lots of problems.

I received mine. My order of the inverse b&w is on the way. I ordered very early.

Contact the store

Don't call them they will throw a hissy fit, they are currently up for nomination in the PL thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7924438#Post7924438

he's been keeping people updated in his thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7731885&fpart=18

we got out almost 300 packages today. big day...we are currently up to july 1st. that is our biggest day. once we get through july 1st...the rest of the days will flow fairly well and quickly...night all.

Lets get this train wreck back on the tracks ! :news:

Enormous #2 is selling like hot cakes ! :news:

Enormous 2

holy smokes

Great Googly Moogly

It looks like one of those covers was pushed back another week. Does anybody know whats up with that ?

Two came in this week for me, one was damaged. Did reorders last week so most stores should have more copies coming next week.

OK, but to be fair - those listings with the really high prices, and items already sold...? Check the sales history - the ones that DID sell went for much lower prices (the seller has since raised the prices on his remaining copies).