• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,757 posts in this topic

Not really sure what you're referring to. It's not a buying and selling group for one. Two, if you're referring to the Scalped issue you're taking it out of context like many did on here.

Its not a buying and selling group? The first post on the main page is the site owner running a raffle. Plenty of buying and selling goes on there, either through private sales, ebay listings or via links to the buy/sell/trade sub-forum on the blowout cards forum.

Also lol at the site's owners and mods crapping on Indy for posting links to his external site where he features book speculation. That guy has made hundreds if not thousands of dollars for many members of that group. Similarly linguini and larry have been treated like garbage there, as has that topher guy from investcomics.

But yes please tell me again how that board is entirely credible. Oh wait, you're a moderator there...don't even bother.

Unlike on here there are actual rules that need to be followed. If you don't like them you can leave, just as here. If you don't follow the rules you post may be deleted. Just as on here. No links to sales on eBay or elsewhere are allowed.

There are actually mods that enforce the rules and don't allow useless banter between members troll on for pages about when the Copper era started.

Edited by ygogolak

Edge of Spider-Verse #2 and the variant seem to be on fire lately.

Slott is messing with ASM again. Gwen might be taking over.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/10/03/why-gerado-sandoval-ended-up-at-marvel-instead-of-dc-and-the-spoilers-future-of-spider-gwen/

You do realize that Pinky is the same person that mentioned this book on the google group earlier where you and another moderator chided him over his source and for linking to his site, right?

:facepalm:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/10/03/why-gerado-sandoval-ended-up-at-marvel-instead-of-dc-and-the-spoilers-future-of-spider-gwen/

zzz Yet another Slott gimmick. They need to get back to doing great stories like they used to.

A Collectible is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Why emo cry and whine about it. rantrant

Just ride the wave and have fun.

:banana:

Was not commenting on making money off of the book as I have a few copies of it. My comment was more geared to the fact that Spidey has sucked as a read for over 20 years now........

zzz Yet another Slott gimmick. They need to get back to doing great stories like they used to.

Looks like the true evil mastermind in Spidey's world is Dan Slott.....I wonder when he's actually gonna step to Spidey in his world....

DAN SLOT is the TASKMASTER....

Ain't got no time for that!

I wasn't suggesting it. I see it from time to to time on comics heating up. My top 3 sites I visit are,

1. CGC by a country mile.

2. Comic Book Junkie.

3. Comics heating up.

I visit everything comic related from time to time but CGC is a daily must for me.

You do realize that Pinky is the same person that mentioned this book on the google group earlier where you and another moderator chided him over his source and for linking to his site, right?

So this spider verse 2 trend was mentioned months ago, weeks? I thought today BC went live with it earlier today. Im confused.

So this spider verse 2 trend was mentioned months ago, weeks? I thought today BC went live with it earlier today. Im confused.

Pinky pointed this out on another site at least weeks ago and Steveosupremo (sorry if I spelled that wrong ) pointed it out to me around the same time.