• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,791 posts in this topic

I think an argument can be made for Uncanny x-men 201. It is an actual appearance. Its the same person.

Wolverine # 80... a test tube? A jar of glass or whatever holding DNA? That's a stretch Mr. Fantastic would be proud of.

No different than x-men 54 first appearance of Alex Summers and x-men 58 first appearance of havok. There are many other first appearances that have not become who they become. The test tube is a far stretch and will not hold up.

it appears as if it is holding up, the topic has been discussed going back to wizard mag 2005 give or take. People simply forgot about it for a time.

Edited by MrWeen

Anybody grab some of the Deadpool variants this week? The Black Widow is very hard to find and very cool. Spider Man 2099 is a nice ASM 121 cover swipe as well.

It's about time Marvel did some Deadpool variants :sick:

Now if only they would do some baby variants.

Anybody grab some of the Deadpool variants this week? The Black Widow is very hard to find and very cool. Spider Man 2099 is a nice ASM 121 cover swipe as well.

It's about time Marvel did some Deadpool variants :sick:

Now if only they would do some baby variants.

lol

It just so happens I happen to have a Scot... :devil:

Then every pregnancy will be deemed first appearance and that isn't going to happen. This is just follow the leader type spec and I agree with Authority they are drumming up old wizard mag picks to clear out their inventories. lol

Who said anything about Wolverine 80 being a first?

Then every pregnancy will be deemed first appearance and that isn't going to happen. This is just follow the leader type spec and I agree with Authority they are drumming up old wizard mag picks to clear out their inventories. lol

God help us all if the Diamond/Marvel Previews issue for Wolverine #80 had the panel with the test tube in

:grin:

You know how X-23 appeared on TV before NYX #3? Did the cartoon people get the idea for the name from Wolverine #80?

I thought I saw someone here talking about how they liked how the writers knew about the small details, but didn't take enough notice and can't find the posts now. Just wondering if they were referring to that particular bit of info. Thank you.

God help us all if the Diamond/Marvel Previews issue for Wolverine #80 had the panel with the test tube in

:grin:

The odds of that are very low.