• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Is the board being invaded by millennials who have never heard an unkind word in their lives? Everyone gets a trophy? etc.

Bully!

tumblr_lnm155NT4A1qdq5u6.gif

you're supposed to be reading the word...your eyes are straying.

I don't care if the Declaration of Independence is written there - if a girl is thrusting those in my direction, it's because she wants me to look, not read!

you're supposed to be reading the word...your eyes are straying.

I don't care if the Declaration of Independence is written there - if a girl is thrusting those in my direction, it's because she wants me to look, not read!

Ageed!

What's with the 'show me your tlts' version of No Place Like Home #1?

Cover rip from W Magazine's 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' photo shoot.

Yessir, you're right:

Rooney%2BMara%2BAs%2B%25E2%2580%259CThe%2BGirl%2BWith%2BThe%2BDragon%2BTattoo%25E2%2580%259D%2BW%2BMagazine%2BFeb.%2B2011.jpg

I was quite surprised to snap up a copy of Popeye #1 off the shelf at Newbury Comics yesterday. It was yet to be touched and was hiding in "P" section. From what I gather here on the boards is that this book is HTF

I bought it on a whim and enjoyed it. Nice whimsical change of pace from the usual run of the mill modern books. Good book to read and then pass on to your kids to read.